pink and green glitter

november 20th, 2023
third pov

"girl quick he's gonna come back soon!" destiny said as her and zara walked into mattheo's bathroom.

"i don't know why i listened to your stupid ideas."

"shush you know it'll make you feel better."

right now the two were trashing mattheo's dorm. destiny brought up the idea as she felt like they should be seeking revenge. destiny put nair in mattheo's shampoo and conditioner. as well as glitter all over his closet. zara was just over on the side looking at the pictures he still had of her on his desk. even though they had only started dating the month before he seemed to already have a lot up all around the room. destiny went over hugging her after she was done destroying the closet.

"you okay?"

"yeah it just sucks to be cheated on. he's a fucking bitch."

"true that."

"i think i'm going go hang out with sebastian. thank you for this."

"you and him gettin real close."

"it's not like that he's a really good friend. besides he has eyes for a hufflepuff girl."

"ooo i love seeing ravens and huffles together."

"true they're so cute."

"well i'll see you later." zara said hugging destiny one last time before leaving mattheo's dorm. destiny looked over his dorm once again before getting the idea to throw glitter everywhere. after a couple more minutes his room was completely sparkling with glitter. destiny was walking out mattheo's dorm when she was stopped by theo who was walking past.

"bellissima?" theo asked in a confused tone looking over destiny's outfit she was wearing all black with gloves on her hands and a black and pink tobagan on.

"theo! heyyy." destiny said dragging the hey walking up to theo with a smile.

"what were you doing in mattheo's room."

"uhm nothing."

"destiny." he said sternly looking down at her his eyes darkening this made destiny weak in the knees.

"fine me and zara were just doing a little destressing."

"in mattheo's room?"

"well she is heartbroken by him so what's better than getting all the anger and sadness out with his belongings."

"you're something else."

"mhm so what's behind your back?" destiny asked as she noticed theo was holding both hands behind his back the whole time they had been talking. she tried looking, but theo kept shifting out of her eyesight.

"a surprise, for you."

"a surprise?"

"mhm i was on my way to your dorm to give him to you, but since you're here now i'll give him now."

"him?"

"yes, him." theo said as he moved his hand to the front showing off a tiny kitten destiny's eyes widened as she stared at it in awe.

"oh my merlin theo!"

"i told you i'd get you one when we came back from italy i just needed to find the perfect one."

"he's so cute! what's his name?"

"well you can name him, but i was thinking maybe pepita."

"nugget?" she said disturbingly with her nose scrunched up theo rolled his eyes at her.