tutoring

september 4th, 2023
third pov

kali was in the library finishing up her homework since she had no more classes for the rest of the day. out of her peripheral vision she could see someone walking up towards her table. she looked up from her computer seeing enzo standing in front of her with a paper in his hand.

"hey kali right?" enzo said looking down at her with a smile on his face kali looked at him wide eyed surprised he new her name let alone was standing right in front of her.

"uh yeah, yeah it's kali." she said quickly once she realized she had been staring at him and not answering.

"i think you're my tutor." enzo said still smiling handing her the paper he was holding. kali took it and read over it.

"oh yeah i did sign up for tutoring this year." kali muttered to herself remembering when professor mcgonagall asked her to join the tutoring program since she was top of all her classes.

"yeah i'm not really good at potions, history of magic, and herbology." enzo said taking a seat infront of kali who was still looking over the paper. she nodded her head before looking back up at him.

"yeah that's fine we'll start first on finding a good schedule for the both of us and get to know your study habits."

"so about that i kinda don't really study i get too distracted if i'm being honest."

"distracted? i always see you with your friends in here studying. what can distract you in a library?" kali questioned him she never got distracted when studying in the library she would get distracted when she was studying in the common room a lot though.

"too many people i guess." enzo said shrugging his shoulders looking away quickly kali swear she saw a little blush on his cheeks.

"well we can study somewhere else i get distracted in the common room at times so i understand. we should be wherever makes you most focus and comfortable." kali said packing up all her belongings into her bag she stood up looking over to enzo who was just sitting there.

"are you coming?" she asked him he looked up at her before standing up quickly and they walked of the library.

"ugh yeah where are we going exactly?"

"your dorm? you'll be comfortable there right? or do you want to go to mine i don't think destiny or zara will be there." she said looking at him questioningly he just looked at her wide eyed if he heard her correctly. she wants to go to my dorm?

"my dorm? ugh yeah we can go there yeah." enzo said clearing his throat it made kali let out a little laugh.

"we can go back to the library if you want." kali suggested to him which made enzo shake his head.

"no no it's fine we can go to my dorm. it's a private dorm so no distractions." enzo said which made kali nod her head.

"yeah i had the option to get a private dorm, but i wanted to stay with destiny and zara."

"you all are very close huh?"

"yeah we're cousins from our mom's side. we grew up together even lived in the same house at some point."

"wait don't you have a brother?"

"yeah two older ones they work in the ministry. zara has a baby brother and destiny is an only child."

"damn i only have a younger sister, but she goes to beauxbatons."

"why?"

"i guess she has some friends there who she didn't want to leave."