dinner

october 14th, 2023

kali was reading a book in the common room when enzo came up putting a piece of paper in his face. kali closed her book and grabbed the paper reading over it. she looked up at enzo who had a huge smile on his face.

"enzo! you got a 100% on your history of magic test, that's wonderful!" kali said standing up kissing enzo on the cheek that wasn't enough for him so he pulled her into a deep kiss wrapping his arms around her waist.

"i'm so proud of you."

"all because of you thank you so much kaliyah."

"no no enzo you did this! this is your accomplishment let me do something for you."

"no kaliyah you've done enough."

"lorenzo! i'm going to spoil you if you don't like it or not."

"ugh kaliyah why?"

"because you lorenzo berkshire deserve it very much."

"merlin i love you." enzo said squeezing her waist tightly as he kissed her again.

"i love you too but i need to go and get everything ready. meet me in the library at seven." she said pulling away from him running up to the female dormitory.

once kali got to her room she saw zara walking out the bathroom in a towel.

"what's got you so excited?" zara asked going into her closet kali just smiled sitting down on her bed.

"enzo got a 100% on his test so imma do something for him."

"oh what you doing?"

"i'm not sure yet. you think i should do something sexual?" kali asked this made zara walk out her closet confused.

"uhm no? kals we all know you n enzo be fucking but girl you seriously not the type to do like sexual shit as a gift. don't make yourself uncomfortable for him okay?" zara told her as she got dressed kali thought over her words before nodding her head in agreement.

"yeah you're right i should get going though you should too don't you have the dinner?"

"yeah i'm nervous if i'm being honest."

"zaraiah there's nothing to be nervous about okay? auntie and mattheo's mom are already friends so thats one less thing to worry about." kali reassured the girl, zara was having dinner with her and mattheo's family together that night.

"yeah okay i'll see you later bye!" zara said before leaving kali in the room alone. she let out huff before walking out the dorm as well.

kali got to the kitchen just in time to spot her favorite elf, pepper. she walked over to her and pepper's face lit up.

"kali! great to see you again." she said with a smile kali smiled back crouching down so they could be eye level.

"hey pepper how are you?"

"i'm good kals how are you?"

"i'm good uhm are you busy?"

"not right now do you need me to make something?" she asked which made kali nod her head eagerly before pulling a list out of her back pocket handing it over. pepper read over the list before looking back up with a wider smile.

"is this for lorenzo berkshire?"

"i- how did you know?"

"he asks me to make him this when he gets sick. i didn't know you two were together!"

"yeah we are he got a 100% on his test so i wanted to treat him."

"oh that's wonderful my two favorite people are together. don't tell the other students i said that!"