butterfly

september 3rd, 2023
third pov

zara woke up hearing the door open n close. she rolled over seeing destiny walking in quietly with her face down. zara looked over at kali who was already getting dressed for the day.

"and who's clothes are those?" kali asked destiny looking her up and down.

"theo's." destiny said before going to her closet to find an outfit.

kali and zara shared a look now knowing the girl has already started her plan with theo. they just were hoping maybe things would change n she'd actually date someone for once. she deserves some happiness that's not just money n a quick fuck.

"oh so your plan is in motion?" kali said curiously.

"he probably gon take her ass to italy by next month." zara said getting outta bed making her way to her own closet.

"i don't know i think i might make it two months he treated me well last night."

"oh wow i ain't ever heard you say that." zara said shocked usually destiny would want to end it quick before the guy gets attached.

"right that boy might be switchin yo ways girl." kali said turning around showing her outfit.

"never that, anyways what we doing today?" destiny said looking at the two girls as she walked out her closet.

"i want a new tattoo n zara need to stop by her house you coming?"

"yeah, we should ask blaise if he wanna come." destiny said making the other two nod their heads.

"okay imma take a shower n then we can go get breakfast." zara said getting out her closet going to the bathroom.

"be quick girl!" destiny said before she closed the door.

she undressed from her pajamas and put them in the hamper. she stepped inside the steaming shower letting out a breath the water released all the tension built up. as she lathered her washcloth with coconut n shea butter bodywash she thought about the new year at hogwarts.

she wanted to change for the better this year. open up to people around her  make some new friends. zara kept to herself most of the time unless she was with her cousins n blaise. she spent most of her time in the forbidden forest even though she wasn't allowed to. she didn't care if she got in trouble so far she's only been caught twice outta all six years she spent her time in the forest. there is this little spot by a pond that brings her peace. she loves spending her time there drawing or writing in her journals.

"girl i said take yo ass a quick shower we tryna get to breakfast." destiny said on the other side of the door. zara rolled her eyes before rinsing the soap off her body. she turned the shower off and stepped outside wrapping a towel around her body. she walked out the bathroom door to see someone she wasn't expecting in their dorm.

"pansy? what you doing here?" zara questioned while grabbing some underwear from her dresser.

pansy looked at her shocked she was only in a towel.

"uhm i just wanted to ask if you all wanted to join us for breakfast." she said facing the wall as she realized zara was changing in front of her.

"we all girls here pansy nothing we ain't all see now. sure just give me a minute. destiny, kali y'all coming?" zara asked pulling her shirt over her head before walking back into the bathroom fixing her hair and brushing her teeth. she decided to not wear makeup as she most likely would just be sitting face down in a chair for the next couple of hours getting her thigh tattoo finished.