jealous

october 3rd, 2023
third pov

mattheo sat down at the table his friends were at in the great hall for lunch. he looked around the table seeing everyone in conversation, but no zara.

"where's z?" mattheo asked interrupting draco. they all looked over now noticing him there draco pointed over to the ravenclaw table. mattheo turned around to see zara sitting on top of a table laughing at something the guy she's talking with said.

"who is that?" he asked confused and with a hint of anger this made draco smirk at him.

"a new student zara has to show him around." destiny told him mattheo looked back at her confused then back to zara and the guy seeing zara was now leaning into him her hand on his shoulder. she's way too close to him.

"why? shouldn't a ravenclaw show him around?"

"it's punishment for being in the forbidden forest. we've told her to stop going there." kali told him rolling her eyes this made him whip his head into her direction.

"it brings her peace. besides that doesn't look much of a punishment." mattheo said to everyone which made them all look at each other before draco smirked again.

"so many questions riddle you jealous?" he asked him which made mattheo look over at him after he looked back at zara one more time he rolled his eyes at draco giving him a hard glare.

"fuck off malfoy you don't know what you're talking about."

"no he does. you're jealous mattheo." blaise said to him kali and destiny let out a little laugh. mattheo got up from his seat walking over to the ravenclaw table a couple seats down from zara was the girl he had received a blowjob from on the train. he went over standing in front and started to talk to her.

zara looked over hearing his voice seeing mattheo talk to the girl. he felt her stare on him so he looked over at her waving at him to come over. mattheo walked over with a smirk. damn that was easy.

"mattheo meet sebastian monroe, sebastian meet mattheo riddle!" zara said to the two guys with a wide smile sebastian looked over at mattheo dappin him up before looking back at zara with a smile too. mattheo just looked in between the two annoyed.

"hey! nice to meet you man." sebastian said to mattheo who looked down at him rolling his eyes.

"sup." mattheo let out shortly zara let out a little laugh.

"he's not that good with new people sorry." zara told sebastian who nodded his head mattheo looked back at zara before turning around to the girl.

"yo we on for tonight?" mattheo asked the girl who looked up wide eyed.

"y-yeah definitely." she stuttered out mattheo rolled his eyes before starting to walk away.

"bye mattheo!" zara yelled out but mattheo didn't even look back at her she was really confused on what his problem was.

mattheo sat back down in his seat at the table letting out a low huff. kali, destiny and blaise began laughing watching the whole thing go down.

"just tell her man." blaise said to him patting his shoulder kali n destiny nodding along.

"look mattheo zara does not understand feelings like what so ever it's so fucking weird." destiny started to say before getting cut off by kali.

"yeah she just likes to go with the flow with like everything so if you just tell her i guarantee she'd be down to get with you."

"what she tells me seems very different though always saying we're just friends." mattheo told them the girl was very confusing to him. she'd let him kiss her, touch her, text her in the middle of the night, she slept in his dorm every other night basically a relationship, but then goes n say they're just friends.