halloween

october 31st, 2023
third pov

the william trio walk down the stairs entering the halloween party that was happening in the slytherin common room. they made their way to the drink table seeing blaise.

"blaise!" zara said hugging him taking the drink he handed her downing it quickly.

"ahh the party has started now that the william trio are here!" he said handing them more shots.

"how are things with leah?" zara asked him as she hasn't heard from them in a bit.

"good she still has a month left of detention got caught spelling dumbledore's office to look like a fairy threw up in there all pink n glitterey."

"that girl is just something else."

"yeah she is." he said laughing zara joining in.

"mm kaliyah." a voice said from behind them all it was enzo. kaliyah looked at him with a smile.

"you like?" she asked him gesturing to her costume.

"like? oh i love it. would look better on my dorm room floor though." he said smirking down at her.

"lorenzo!" kali said smacking his chest laughing.

"what it's the truth kaliyah." enzo said before grabbing her hand walking them away.

"bellissima." theo said behind destiny as he placed her hands on her hips leaning down kissing her head.

"theo nice costume." destiny said turning around placing her hands on his chest looking him up and down.

"yours is good too bellissima bratz doll?"

"mhm i'm yasmine."

"come with me for a second." theo said before pulling her away leaving blaise and zara alone she looked over at blaise confused.

"where is mattheo?"

"mm i'm not sure i saw him not too long ago."

"hmm i don't know but let's go to the couch." she said they walked over the couches where draco, daphne, pansy and astoria were at. her and blaise sat down lighting up a blunt passing it.

"so pansy n daphne how things going?" zara asked the two noticing them boo'd up.

"oh yeah things are going good although someone didn't want to match." daphne said rolling her eyes at pansy.

"hey! i told you that i was matching with theo three months before and asked if you'd want to match and you kept saying no until last minute after i got my costume!" pansy defended herself making everyone laugh at the two.

"oh draco and astoria got together." blaise said pointing at the two shocking zara.

"finally? you two been trying to make each other jealous for so long!"

"yeah he finally asked me out."

"well congrats!"

"thanks, so how are things with mattheo?" astoria asked with a smile zara smiled back before looking around the party.

"good although i havent seen him at all tonight."

"i'm sure he's around here somewhere." draco reassured her zara nodded her head blowing smoke out her mouth.

"yeah i'm not that worried." she said shrugging her shoulders passing the blunt to blaise. theo, destiny, kali, and enzo came up sitting down.

"let's play truth or dare!" destiny said to the group everyone agreed on playing.