passed out over what?

september 15th, 2023
third pov

destiny woke up to the sun shining into her eyes. she blinked a couple times before looking around seeing she was the only one in the dorm. she leaned over to her bedside table to check her phone wondering where the girls were.

destiny had missed calls from, zara, blaise, and text from theo n enzo. enzo? why would he text me? she clicked on the text from him reading them over.

enzo
destiny

enzo
destiny?

enzo
ur not answering
ur phone but kali
is in the infirmary

enzo
i already called zara
and blaise they're here

destiny got up frantically not even changing from her pajamas going to open the door seeing theo standing in front of it. he looked down at her worried face giving her a questioningly look.

"are you alright bellissima?" theo asked her concerned looking over her appearance. she would never step foot out of her dorm in her pajamas?

"not right now theo kali's in the infirmary!" destiny said rushing out the door not even closing it theo quickly closed it shut before catching up to the girl.

"it's going to be okay bellissima." he told her walking by her side she had a look of worry all over her face as she texted the group chat no one answered.

they got to the hospital wing seeing blaise, pansy, enzo, daphne, astoria, draco and mattheo sitting down outside a room. destiny couldn't find zara in the group her eyes did land on mattheo who looked pissed.

"where is she?" destiny spoke up looking over at the people sitting all of them looked up seeing her and theo now entering. blaise stood up motioning to the door that they all sat in front of.

"family only she's awake though." blaise told her which made destiny nod her head walking to the door. she knocked before opening and shutting it.

destiny looked over to see kali sitting up in the hospital bed drinking tea with zara by her side laughing. the two girls looked up seeing destiny standing their confused.

"what the fuck happened? why everyone acting like you died?" destiny questioned going to sit on the side of kali's bed. this made zara start laughing even harder. kali just rolled her eyes before speaking.

"i passed out they just being dramatic." kali said to her which destiny nodded her head to.

"passed out over what?" she questioned and zara laughed even harder if thats possible before adding into the conversation.

"ENZO KISSED HER!" zara yelled out in between laughs by now the girl was nearly out of her chair dying of laughter at the thought of kali passing out because enzo kissed her. this made destiny start to laugh too.

"okay okay it ain't even that funny y'all doin way too much now!" kali said to them annoyed.

soon the laughing calmed down and madam pomfrey came back into the room with two pills.

"here dear take these and you should be fine to leave." madam pomfrey told kali handing the medicine to her. kali swallowed the pills before standing up from the bed.

"thank you madam pomfrey." kali thanked the lady before all three girls exited the room. everyone in the group stood up looking at the trio. blaise came crushing kali into a hug.

"i'm fine blaise!" kali told her hugging him back before pushing him away. he just rolled his eyes going to talk to draco. kali walked over to enzo who looked sad.

"i'm fine enzo i'm sorry for worrying you." kali said to him which made enzo shake his head.

"no, no i'm sorry for kissing you kali it was wrong for me to i'm really sor-" enzo was apologizing but was cut off by kali smashing her lips onto him wrapping her arms around his neck. he was shocked for a second before kissing her back passionately.

everyone around cheered that the two finally expressing their feelings to each other after all these damn years. enzo pulled back lips now swollen as he looked at kali hers the same. she smiled wide at him.

"i've been wanting to do that for so long." kali admitted to him and enzo smiled back at her nodding his head.

"really? i never thought you'd like me."

"i never thought you knew my name."

"what? how couldn't i you have such a beautiful name kaliya-" enzo started before being cut off again by another kiss. this time kali pulled away rolling her eyes. she looked over at destiny before back to enzo.

"now don't be saying the government lorenzo." kali said to him as he let out a low laugh. he leaned in kissing her again.

"do you want to go to hogsmeade?" enzo asked kali she nodded her head frantically.

"i'd love to!" kali told him grabbing his hand walking out of the hospital wing. everyone looked at them shocked.

"damn all these years and now they finally are together!" zara said happily looking at the people still there. everyone hummed along in agreement walking out of the wing as well.

"z come on." mattheo said sternly pulling her arm away from the group walking fastly away.

"well we all know why he was pissed." blaise said laughing at the two leaving. the group started to venture off going their own paths. leaving theo and destiny walking together.

"destiny are you okay? you worried me running out like that yesterday." theo spoke up as they got inside the common room.

"yeah i'm good." destiny said avoiding eye contact from theo he was quick to notice this though. he stepped in front of her pulling her chin upward so she can look at him.

"i can't do this." destiny said pushing theo away speed walking towards the female dormitory leaving a sadden theo standing alone.

sorry for the short ass chapter frfr but hey WE GOT KALIZO or ENZOLI idk what to call them but yayyyy finally 1 down 2 to go

sorry for the short ass chapter frfr but hey WE GOT KALIZO or ENZOLI idk what to call them but yayyyy finally 1 down 2 to go. yeah dont worry bout destiny n theo they gon work out its wattpad for merlin's sake. we all know what miss zara n mattheo was doin before they got that call from enzo like bad timing mf 🙄