stupid alarm

september 14th, 2023
third pov

destiny rolled over in her bed hearing an alarm go off. she started to feel around on her table to grab her phone until she realized it wasn't her alarm going off. she sat up taking the eye mask off looking over to see a male body face down on her bed moving up and down with each breath they took. she started to shake him, but he wouldn't budge.

"theo! theo get up!" destiny whisper yelled trying not to wake up kali or zara. she looked at her phone seeing it was five in the morning. theo just shook her hand off of him.

"theo get your ass up!" destiny said a little louder in his ear.

"bellissima just go back to sleep." he mumbled out turning the other way.

"no theo you need to leave before the girls wake up!"

"can one of you turn off that fucking stupid ass alarm and shut the fuck up i'm tryna get some beauty sleep!" zara yelled out sitting up in her bed with her eye mask still on. theo then shot up grabbing his phone from his pants pocket turning it off.

"thank you theodore now if you're gonna stay the night don't fucking wake me up at this ungodly hour." zara said before laying back down bundling back up into her blanket. theo looked over at destiny with a tired smile he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her back down into the bed.

"sleep bellissima." theo muttered kissing her cheek and putting his head in the crook of her neck going back to sleep. destiny relaxed into his arms drifting off to sleep.

about fifteen minutes later zara got up going to her closet.

"fuck y'all i can't go back to sleep." she muttered looking at the couple peacefully sleeping. she rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom starting a shower.

she stepped into the shower letting herself feel the hot steaming water on her skin for a minute or two she then wet the washcloth and put some of the coconut n shea butter body wash on it. she began washing herself clean, after she rinsed the soap all off her body. zara opened the body scrub she had and put some on her legs exfoliating them, then doing the same to the rest of her body. she grabbed a razor and started shaving her legs.

she rinsed her body off once again and then wet her hair. She washed her hair and began brushing it. Once her hair was fully brushed out she rinsed the conditioner out and then turned off the shower.

zara stepped outside the shower wrapping a towel around her. she dried her body off with the towel and then dried her hair a little before getting dressed.

once she was dry she moisturized her body with cocoa butter body oil and then rubbed some vanilla onto her skin as well. (best combo fr like the clear vanilla from the baking supply store is just so fuckin good)

zara got dressed in her school attire just so she didn't have to come back and change. once she exited the bathroom she went over to her desk grabbing her camera and phone.

she made her way down to the common room seeing not many people in there since it was so early in the morning. she left the common room going out of the castle walking to the forbidden forest. once she entered she felt a change in the air as a breeze hit her face, but she liked it. as she told mattheo the week before she liked being in the forest.

she walked deeper into the forest going to the little pond. it wasn't too far into the forest there was a little path she created in her fifth year that led her there quicker. before she could get all the way to the pond she was stopped.

"you're back!" someone said below which made zara look down taking notice of the snake talking to her.

"i am! do i know you?" she questioned she never talked to a snake before she didn't even know she could.