Chapter 74: The grown-up curly boy (5)  

Start from the beginning

  A trace of surprise flashed in Zhou Shaoyu's eyes.

  Zhang Li smiled at him, with gratitude in his smile, "We planned to go back to our hometown. Thank you father for helping me and my mother deal with this man. He will never come back to haunt us in the future." We said. My mother and I can start a new life. Thank you, you and your father are both very good people... I'm sorry to keep you here."

Zhou Shaoyu pursed his lips and put his hands in his trouser pockets, "Yeah. It's all over."

  He lowered his eyes, got into the car, and did not speak to Zhang Li again.

  The car started moving slowly. Wen Yuduo looked at Zhou Shaoyu's slightly melancholy profile and handed him a cup of lemon tea, "Let's drink something sweet."

  "Well..." Zhou Shaoyu took it, drank by himself, and looked out the window in a daze.

  This is how the storm ended.

  Zhou Shaoyu also had no time to take care of other things besides studying, because the monthly exams were coming soon.

  On the day of the monthly exam, Wen Yuduo and Zhou Zhiyue sent Zhou Shaoyu to school together. Zhou Zhiyue was driving in front, glanced at Zhou Shaoyu in the rearview mirror, and tapped the edge of the steering wheel with his long fingers.

  Wen Yuduo tilted her head and couldn't help but mutter to Zhou Shaoyu, "Don't be nervous. Don't fill in the wrong answer sheets. In mathematics, write your best questions first. If you really don't understand, you won't understand." Pass......"

  Zhou Shaoyu yawned, looking carefree, "I know! You've repeated it a hundred times. Isn't it just a month to take the test? I'm still afraid, aren't you?"

  Wen Yuduo cheered him up, "Come on, you are great! Believe in yourself, you will definitely get the middle grade this time, at least you won't have to go to Class F."

  Zhou Shaoyu lazily said "tsk".

  Unexpectedly, when he was about to get out of the car, Zhou Zhiyue's deep and mellow voice came from the driver's seat, "Well, you are great."

  Zhou Shaoyu frowned and looked at Zhou Zhiyue in disbelief.

  Zhou Zhiyue's dark gray eyes flashed with a hint of awkwardness, "Come on."

  Wen Yuduo couldn't help covering her lips and laughing, and Zhou Shaoyu ran away from the car as if he had seen a ghost.

  After finishing the exam in the afternoon, Wen Yuduo waited for Zhou Shaoyu to come out at the school gate.

  Zhou Shaoyu, Cheng Nai and Kong Hanrui walked out of the school together. The silver-haired boy stood out in the crowd and walked with high spirits.

  Wen Yuduo immediately greeted him, "You guys? Hello."

  When Kong Hanrui saw her, he greeted her politely, "Hello, Teacher Wen!"

  Cheng Nai cried sadly, "Ah, ah, me? I will definitely fall into Class F this time!"

  Zhou Shaoyu looked proud and said in a very low tone, "It's quite easy this time, especially mathematics. Could it be that you didn't even finish the last two big questions? I handed in the papers in advance."

  Cheng Nai was so angry that he pushed him back and forth.

  Wen Tuduo invited the three little kids to dinner again, this time they also had hot pot. The three little kids seem to be addicted to hot pot.

  But Zhou Shaoyu still ate with disgust, "Let my dad, pay you more! Look, you treat us to such cheap meals every time."

  Wen Yuduo smiled and waved his hand, "Yes, tell your father quickly, I want a salary increase. Otherwise, I can only treat you to these."