Chapter 61: The handsome daddy comes home  

At the entrance, Zhou Zhiyue was wearing a black windbreaker, with a slender and straight figure, and a hint of smile on his delicate and strong facial features. He raised his hand and closed the door, blocking out the cold wind outside.

  "You're back!?" Wen Yuduo was very surprised. Didn't he say he would be on a business trip for ten days and a half? But now it's only eight days!

  The man raised his thin lips and said, "I'll come back early after finishing my work."

  Wen Yuduo trotted towards Zhou Zhiyue, kicked off her legs, and hooked her thin white arms around the man's neck. Her eyes seemed to light up with stars, "I'm so happy! I thought you wouldn't come back until next week!"

  Zhou Zhiyue's eyes looked deep and focused under the dim light, "Happy Lantern Festival."

  Wen Yuduo's eyes curled up, as if they were filled with bright light, and her voice was sweet, "Happy Lantern Festival!"

  Zhou Zhiyue gently raised the corners of his lips, lowered his head, and his slightly cold thin lips directly blocked her lips, twisting and turning, moist and sweet.

  Her slender waist was tightly hugged by strong arms, and all her unfinished words were swallowed. Wen Yuduo raised her face and passively endured it. The overwhelming smell of a man's toughness, the calm woody fragrance mixed with a bit of spiciness, makes people dizzy.

  Wen Yuduo's green-white fingers grasped the collar of her snow-white shirt. The next second, she was violently pushed to the cabinet at the entrance. Her buttocks were lifted up. The two of them kissed each other, and the man's hot palm pinched her. Holding her waist, her legs were wrapped around his narrow waist.

  "boom--"

  A wooden ornament on the counter was swept to the ground. Also sliding to the ground was a black trench coat.

  There was another small "pop", and the top button of Zhou Zhiyue's shirt was torn off and rolled to the bottom of the cabinet without a trace.

  Zhou Zhiyue kissed her earlobe and said vaguely, "Why are you so enthusiastic today?"

  Wen Yuduo pursed her lips and said nothing, her cheeks flushed, and her slightly moist eyelashes trembled. She bit the man's Adam's apple, leaving a circle of pink teeth marks, and smiled weirdly. He smiled and said, "You still bit me last time."

  Zhou Zhiyue's dark gray narrow eyes narrowed slightly, and his gaze suddenly became fiery. He pinched Wen Yuduo's chin with his rough fingertips, pushing the person lower.

  Lips and tongues chased and entangled, tossing and turning violently. Wen Yuduo was pressed against the entrance cabinet. She was slightly deprived of oxygen, but her hands kept pulling hard to both sides. The man's tie and shirt were scattered on the floor.

  Zhou Zhiyue took her directly back to his room and stuffed her into the quilt. He leaned over her, holding her softly and warmly in his arms.

  He pressed her hands to the top of her head, kissed her gently, and said in a low voice, "Are you willing?"

  Wen Yuduo tilted her head, embarrassed to look at him.

  The ends of Zhou Zhiyue's eyes burned bright red, looking a little sinister under the dim night light. When the next kiss came, Wen Yuduo closed her eyes obediently, curled up her fingers, and tightly grasped the sheets...

  Wen Yuduo didn't know how she spent this night. At first, there was a tearing pain, but then it suddenly changed again, becoming warm and hot, and her whole body seemed to be so hot that it would burn.