Chapter 43: The Gentleman's Handsome Daddy 

Wen Yuduo felt that the other side of the bed sank, and someone lay on the bed. There is a crisp, clean, slightly bitter woody fragrance in the air.

  The darkness amplified all the senses. The two of them were covered with the same quilt. The quilt was very big, but every slight movement made by the other party could feel the quilt on their body being gently pulled.

  Wen Yuduo shrank her whole body into the quilt and breathed lightly. She turned her head and saw the man's quiet profile.

He slept on the edge of the bed. In order not to disturb the woman on the other side of the bed, he lay motionless on his back and closed his eyes slightly.

  Wen Yuduo couldn't help but feel that her thoughts during the day were funny, and at the same time she felt a strong sense of security.

  There is nothing to worry or fear, Zhou Zhiyue is a very gentleman and a man with a sense of boundaries.

  The entanglement and anxiety in her heart disappeared. Wen Yuduo's stiff body relaxed completely. She turned sideways and asked softly: "Should we go to the Christmas market tomorrow? No? I checked. There is a website on Tianyi Street. The Red Dot Christmas Market must have many gadgets that Zhou Shaoyu likes."

  "Okay, just make your decision."

  Zhou Zhiyue's voice was cold, and his deep voice was slightly hoarse, like a subwoofer that was smoked by strong tea. Wen Yuduo felt that there was a feather in his heart, and even his cheeks were burning up.

  She immediately turned over and pulled the quilt tightly, "I'm going to sleep, good night!"

  The man opened his thin lips and said, "Good night."

  Wen Yuduo thought she would not be able to sleep, but when she heard the man's steady and even breathing in the dark, and the subtle snoring of the baby not far away, she quickly fell asleep.

  Her sleeping posture was very dishonest. When she was dreaming, she was still vaguely wondering where the shark pillow on her bed had gone?

  Wen Tuduo muttered, rolled twice, and finally hugged the shark pillow with its own cold fragrance. But this shark pillow seems bigger, warmer, and even a little stiffer than the previous one.

  Wen Yuduo wrapped one of her legs around the shark pillow, and her lower leg was not heavy but not light, rubbing along her lower abdomen. She found the most comfortable position and finally slept soundly.

  The sweet and fragrant girl's soft and plump body clings to him. Zhou Zhi's body becomes hot and tense, his breathing becomes heavier, and a stream of evil fire rushes towards his brain, and a thin layer of sweat breaks out on his forehead.

  After suffering like this for more than ten minutes, after Wen Yuduo fell asleep completely, Zhou Zhiyue finally couldn't bear it anymore and took away the woman's entangled hands and legs. Wen Yuduo seemed very dissatisfied and still wanted to wrap her around. Her eyelashes trembled slightly and her pretty and plump red lips were slightly pursed.

  Zhou Zhiyue almost laughed in anger, he didn't expect her to be so naive? Do you really not regard him as a man?

  He quickly got out of bed. In the darkness, the man had already lost his gentlemanly and steady appearance.

  His facial features were strong and almost coquettish, his eyes were dark and deep, and there was an evil flush at the end of his eyes. When he looked down, he saw that a certain part of his body had already made up his mind.

  As Zhou Zhi walked into the bathroom, he was met with cold water, but it couldn't be poured.

  Slightly annoyed, he clenched his fist and punched the wall.