Chapter 32: Angry Curly Boy  

The Wenzhai dining room has a warm atmosphere.

  The five members of the Wen family and Duan Yi, who came unexpectedly, were all sitting at the large round table, while Zhou Shaoyu's child was sitting in the children's dining chair between Wen Yuduo and Wen Chuyue's seats.

  The servant placed a cup of exquisite winter health soup in front of everyone. Then a small bowl of rotten cabbage and pork porridge, two slices of carrot and egg pancakes, and a small plate of boiled broccoli were brought to Mr. Zhou Yu's small dining table.

  Wen Yuduo put a green dinosaur bib on Zhou Shaoyu, and the little guy grabbed the egg cake with his hands and put it in his mouth to eat, smiling at his beautiful aunt whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

  Wen Chuyue gave Xiaotuanzi a friendly smile and praised: "The little fish eats well."

  Like a puppy being encouraged, Zhou Shaoyu immediately wagged his tail happily and stuffed broccoli, which he usually didn't like to eat, into his mouth.

  Wen Yuduo: "..." If she had known that Wen Chuyue had this effect, she should have brought Zhou Shaoyu back more often.

  Duan Yi, who was sitting next door, kept his deep gaze on Wen Chuyue, but Wen Chuyue didn't pay him any attention.

  Wen's mother Wu Xin had long seen that this young master Duan was pursuing his eldest daughter. But Duan Yi's reputation outside the country is not very good. He is a playboy and a playboy, so he should do more research.

  Wu Xin said politely: "Xiao Duan, do you think this is your home? This soup nourishes the stomach and is best drunk in winter."

  Duan Yi smiled: "Thank you, aunt."

  Wen Yunting, who was sitting at the main seat, said kindly: "Since the dishes are all served, let's start dinner."

  Everyone was about to use their chopsticks when the doorbell rang again.

  Seeing the person coming, everyone at the dinner table suddenly changed their expressions.

  I saw Su Heng, who I hadn't seen for a long time, walking in with both hands carrying large and small bags. He was wearing a camel-colored long windbreaker. He was dusty and his eyes were full of red bloodshot eyes. You could tell at a glance that he had been rushing for a long time. long distance.

  "Uncles and aunts, Sister Chu Yue, Brother Yun Che, and Brother Duan. I just came back from the new movie premiere promotion point in B City, and I brought you some B City specialties on the way."

  Su Heng put away his usual careless look, his eyes swept over Wen Yuduo and Zhou Shaoyu, and nodded politely to Wen Yunting and Wu Xin with a very respectful attitude, "I'm just here to deliver something, put it down. Just leave."

  Wen Yunting and Wu Xin glanced at Wen Yuduo at the same time, and saw that Wen Yuduo had a calm expression on her face, as if she didn't care about her ex-fiancé at all. Wen's father and Wen's mother were relieved.

  Wen Yunting, who was barely visible, sighed, and Su Heng couldn't say anything mean to the child he watched grow up.

  But more importantly, Wen Yunting is a businessman, and there is still a lot of room for cooperation between the Su family and the Wen family in the future. The two families did not break up when they broke off the engagement, at least they maintained superficial peace.

  At this time, it was already dinner time, and Wen Yunting couldn't chase people away, so he had to say: "Xiao Su, since you are here, let's eat together. Bring a pair of chopsticks!"