Chapter 25: Poor Curly Boy

Zhou Shaoyu was spanked hard by Zhou Zhiyue, and his loud cries echoed in the huge CEO's office. His pink and white face was covered with tears, his curled eyelashes were wet, his eyes and nose were red, and he yelled hoarsely, "Ama...ma...".

  Butler Cen was heartbroken and choked up: "Second Master, don't hit him again. It's all my fault! I didn't take good care of him. It's none of the young master's business."

  Ding He couldn't bear it and said, "Mr. Zhou, the child is still young. He doesn't understand anything."

  Fang Qingxiong nodded: "Yes, he just wants to give you a gift. It's a good idea."

  Childcare nanny: "He just made a mistake that all children in the world make!"

  Zhou Zhiyue looked at the four indignant people in front of him. They looked at him as if they were looking at heinous villains.

  Zhou Zhiyue sneered, turned the little dumpling in his arms, and looked in front. Zhou Shaoyu had a pair of wet eyes, and his voice was very cold: "Next time, you are not allowed to put anything in other people's cups, do you understand?"

  Zhou Shaoyu clenched his fists, tears still streaming from his eyes, and pouted his mouth stubbornly. It seemed that he was the most well-behaved, aggrieved and pitiable little baby in the world, but he was beaten by the big bad wolf father for no reason.

  Zhou Shaoyu just cried until his throat became hoarse and he could only utter a small, waxy voice, "Amama...ma...".

 Butler Cen immediately smoothed things over: "The young master must miss his mother! Why don't he make a video call with his wife?"

  Zhou Zhiyue didn't object to this proposal. He lowered his eyes and picked up his mobile phone to make a video call to Wen Yuduo.

  The video was quickly connected. Wen Yuduo was wearing a white knitted hat and her face was much rosier than in the morning. She was sitting in a sunny position, facing the camera with a smile on her eyes.

  Zhou Shaoyu opened his round eyes. His mood, which had hit rock bottom a second ago, suddenly felt so good that it suddenly soared!

  "Gu Gu! Gu..." Zhou Shaoyu snatched the phone and held it in front of his eyes with a pair of small fleshy hands, wishing he could make his mother appear in the camera.

  "Xiaoyu, did you go to dad's office to play?" Wen Yuduo's eyes curled up and her voice was very gentle.

  Zhou Shaoyu's eyelashes hanging with teardrops trembled slightly, like two naughty little brushes. He put his whole little face in front of the camera, his lips almost touching the screen, "Ama...ma...".

  He hasn't seen his mother for almost a whole day. He misses her sweet smell and her warm and soft embrace.

  Can mommy come out of the "hand chicken" and give him a hug?

  "Xiaoyu, you have to be good. Listen to dad, listen to uncle Cen, and listen to auntie." Wen Yuduo noticed the little guy's grievance, tilted his head and explained softly: "Mom, won't be there for the next two days. It's comfortable, but my throat hurts, so I can't play with you. Mom, like Ultraman, will destroy all the virus monsters, and then I can play with you again, okay?"

  Zhou Shaoyu didn't understand, but he knew that no matter what his mother said, it was right. He was a good baby who was obedient and obedient.

  Zhou Shaoyu shook his head, with resignation in his eyes, "Hmm...".

  Zhou Zhiyue glanced lightly at the little guy who was covered in thorns just now and instantly became supple and well-behaved.

  He leaned forward, half of his face in the mirror, "How is your health?".