Chapter 9: The Clingy Curly Boy

Wen Yuduo tried on a little devil vampire suit in the fitting room. She lifted her chest and felt a little awkward. There is not much fabric, but the areas that should be covered are not covered.

  She walked out to show Wen Chuyue.

  Wen Chuyue was hugging Zhou Shaoyu at this time. She sat upright and still looked reserved, as if she was at a loss for the little dumpling in her arms, but there was a touch of gentleness between her brows and eyes.

  "It looks good." Wen Chuyue's eyes lit up, "Just wear this."

  Wen Yuduo turned around in front of the mirror, feeling a little confused. It does look good. "Is it too exaggerated? Or too revealing?"

  Wen Chuyue frowned and said, "Come on, it's a Halloween party, so you're being very conservative. Just this one. The ones from evil angels and nuns just now are not suitable for you, but the vampire ones are pretty good."

  Wen Yuduo believed in her sister's vision. She matched herself with hair accessories, a collar and props, walked up to Zhou Shaoyu, lowered her head and poked the little guy's face, "Xiaoyu, does mommy look good?"

  Zhou Shaoyu raised his eyes, fear flashed in his big eyes, "Wow -" he cried out and hid in Wen Chuyue's arms.

  This is not his mother at all! His mother never wore scary dark red clothes or had any weird things growing on her neck!

  Wen Yuduo looked embarrassed and went back to the fitting room to change into her own clothes.

  Wen Chuyue watched helplessly as Zhou Shaoyu's tears and snot wiped the C family's new season dress on her body, causing it to become a dark stain. She sighed and said, "Kid, your mother has gone to change clothes. Please stop crying."

  Wen Chuyue admired her sister very much. She couldn't understand why someone would be willing to stay with a child from morning to night.

  Yes, there's no denying that human pups are adorable. But that kind of cuteness can only be seen from a distance, not close. Once you get close, it will become unfortunate.

  Wen Chuyue took out a tissue to wipe the tears and snot on Zhou Shaoyu's face, and couldn't help but shake her head. No matter who urged her in the future, she would never get married, let alone have children.

  After Wen Yuduo came out of the fitting room, she took over Zhou Shaoyu, while Wen Chuyue chose a ghost bride outfit. The surface of the snow-white wedding dress was covered with jet-like dark "bloodstains", which complemented Wen Chuyue's reddish-brown hair and was beautiful. And terrible.

  After both sisters picked out suitable outfits, they said goodbye at the door of the Cos clothing store.

  "Sister, do you want to come and sit at home? Xiaoyu likes you very much!" Wen Yuduo hugged Zhou Shaoyu. The little guy kept staring at the beautiful aunt without blinking, and was very reluctant to let go.

  "No, I made an appointment with the boss to talk about something." Wen Chuyue rubbed Zhou Shaoyu's head and said softly: "Next time, my aunt will bring you toys."

  Zhou Shaoyu liked having his head touched by Wen Chuyue. He kicked his calves excitedly, "Uh...uh", his dog-legged look seemed like he wanted to wag his tail.

  Wen Yuduo: "..."

  Sure enough, men, whether they are seven months old or seventy years old, like beautiful beauties.

...

  On Halloween night, Wen Yuduo secretly went out while Zhou Shaoyu was sleeping in the evening. The four childcare aunts Zhou Zhiyue hired before came in handy at this moment.