Chapter 45: Handsome Curly Boy

Wen Yuduo picked up the impatient Zhou Shaoyu from the stroller and walked to see the musical fountain.

Zhou Shaoyu held on to his mother's clothes tightly, pursed his lips modestly, and looked down at his brothers and sisters coming and going, playing in the gaps between the fountains.

  Wen Yuduo was wandering around while taking care of her baby. She remembered Huayi Shopping Center, which had many children's clothing brands, toy brands, mother and baby stores, and a childcare training institution. Parents who live nearby or work in office buildings often bring their children to go shopping.

  But when children come here, there are limited places for recreation. It can be said that only the musical fountain square is suitable for children.

  Wen Tuduo has actually had an unformed idea of ​​opening a store for a long time, and it has become clearer in her mind recently.

  If we can combine the popular elements of indoor children's playground, parent-child restaurant, and picture book reading library to create a family-style consumption integration project that integrates play, parent-child, education, and catering, it will be It is a longing place for many children, and it is also a place where parents can happily free their hands.

  However, if you want to open a "parent-child paradise", the requirements for store location, customer spending power and traffic density are very high.

  As far as Wen Yuduo knows, there are several mature high-end communities, three kindergartens, a primary school and many office buildings near Huayi Shopping Center. Among the three kindergartens, two are international kindergartens, with tuition fees reaching 230,000 per year.

  The nearest large-scale children's playground to Huayi Center is located in Hengtian City, three kilometers away. This shows that this market is not without space.

  Huayi also houses many well-known popular brands. On weekdays and especially on weekends, the shopping mall is crowded with people.

  In addition, in Wen Tuduo's vision, to combine these popular elements, the shop area must be large enough. She raised her head and glanced at the three-story store. She had gone in and browsed before, and it should have been about 1,500 square meters inside. The exterior design of the store is simple and fashionable. You can clearly see the fountain square from the store, and the scenery is also good.

  No matter how you look at it, it looks like the unformed parent-child paradise in her mind.

  Realizing this, Wen Yuduo had already called the investment hotline and received a positive answer that the store had not yet recruited investors.

  "This store is currently recruiting investment. If you are interested, we can make an appointment to discuss it in detail."

  Wen Yuduo didn't think much about it and made an appointment with Manager Liang from the Investment Promotion Department to meet next Thursday. After hanging up the phone, Wen Yuduo conceived the plan for the parent-child paradise in her mind in more detail, feeling like her blood was boiling.

  Xixi's mother and Liangzai's mother arrived soon. Today, neither of them took their children out. Fang Ruoxi went to kindergarten and Liangzai went back to her grandma's house.

  Zhou Shaoyu's little dumpling became the only baby bump, with three mothers surrounding him. Zhou Shaoyu was held in the moonlight by the stars, his little curly hair flicked, and his pink and white face became even more airy.

  Xixi's mother: "Xiaoyu feels a little thinner, but he has grown taller and his legs have lengthened."

  Wen Yuduo said helplessly: "That's right. Ever since I took him to City B, his stomach and intestines have become messy. He had diarrhea three or four times a day, and then he lost weight."