Chapter 16: The Curly Boy Taking Injections

In mid-November, Zhou Shaoyu officially entered eight months of age.

  The little guy has gradually grown up. His facial features are clear and beautiful, his skin is moist and white, and his curly hair shows a light golden color in the sun. With his round eyes and big double eyelids, people often mistake him for a mixed-race baby.

  Wen Yuduo often pushes the beautiful, smart and cute little guy to show off in the community, attracting the envy and compliments of many neighbor ladies.

  However, Zhou Shaoyu, who is well-behaved and honest outside, immediately reveals his true colors once he returns home.

  He became more and more naughty, and Wen Yuduo was occasionally so angry that his eyes were not eyes and his nose was not a nose.

  Not taking a good shower. His strong little hands and feet splashed hard to make big splashes of water. When he saw his mother who was bathing him being soaked by the water, he couldn't stop giggling and was extremely happy.

  The skin is getting thicker. In the past, if I said a few words to him a little loudly, the child would immediately blink his eyes and shed tears. But now, Wen Yuduo bared his teeth and threatened to beat him. Zhou Shaoyu lazily raised his eyelids and continued to play with his things, looking like he didn't care.

  No matter what toys you buy for him, his favorite toys are always tissue paper and his mother's hair. During the noon nap, Wen Yuduo did not put Zhou Shaoyu in the crib, and the whole family slept together on the big bed. One day while she was sleeping soundly, her hair was suddenly pulled hard and painful. Wen Yuduo was frightened and woke up, only to find that Zhou Shaoyu was sitting next to her, smiling innocently and holding the "trophy" tightly with his two little hands, which was a bunch of her hair that had been pulled out...

  He has been sitting firmly, but he never refuses to sit still. Zhou Shaoyu suddenly learned to stand up one day. He supported Wen Tuduo's trembling hands and stood up. Since that day, the little guy has been out of control. He always grabs things nearby and stands up countless times a day. Even if he was holding him in front of him, Zhou Shaoyu would crawl on him like a monkey without stopping for a moment.

  ...

  Tsk, the bigger it is, the harder it is to carry.

  Wen Yuduo is so angry that she becomes dizzy more than twenty times a day. She drinks a bowl of lotus seed, lily and snow pear soup every day to calm her heart.

  But there is still a big gain. In the luck value circle in the system panel, there are more and more golden gravels, and it has almost reached one-third of the area.

  The temperature dropped suddenly on Saturday, so Wen Yuduo put on furry and warm glacier blue parent-child sweaters for herself and Zhou Shaoyu. Zhou Shaoyu pouted and tugged at his new clothes. Well, he wears the same color as his mother, and he looks really good.

  Wen Yuduo was about to take Zhou Shaoyu out to get vaccinated. Zhou Zhiyue, who was busy every day, suddenly appeared. The man was tall and long-legged. He was wearing a black motorcycle jacket and looked quite fashionable.

  Zhou Zhiyue picked up the car keys, tilted his head and said, "Let's go, let's go together?"

  Wen Yuduo bent her eyes and nodded, "Okay."

  Zhou Shaoyu was not very satisfied with this arrangement and clenched his fists and groaned twice! His mother takes him out to play every day. He likes to be alone with his mother and hates having a fierce father.

  Although it is undeniable that Dad's arms are warm, strong and comfortable, but this Dad never smiles, his expression is serious and indifferent, and he often wears the black clothes he hates most.