Chapter 68: Birthday Curly Boy  

Start from the beginning

  Today, many people said "Happy Birthday" to him. Although he didn't know what "Happy Birthday" meant, he enjoyed the feeling of being praised by everyone!

  He is so happy! He wants to celebrate his birthday every day!

  Wen Yuduo saw that the system panel, which had not been updated for a long time, finally updated the twelve-month-old parenting tips half an hour ago.

  [Mom and Dad, today I am one year old! 】

  [Great Movement: I can walk independently, climb a few steps easily, and go from standing to sitting down easily! Mom and Dad, am I very powerful? 】

  [Fine motor skills: I can use a spoon to scoop food, and I can use a small pen to draw marks. Mom and Dad, are we very clever? 】

  [Language ability: I can speak five or six meaningful words and understand many instructions. Mom and Dad, are we smart? 】

  ...

  Wen Yuduo put Zhou Shaoyu down and bent down to look at a group of children with crooked eyes, "Children, let's play on the deck first and look at the sea here, and then go in to eat cakes and snacks later. , and? Is it okay for the picture book teacher to give a lecture to everyone?"

  The children all had rosy faces and happy smiles, "Okay!"

  Fang Ruoxi jumped up and raised her hands, "Auntie! Auntie! Can I have matcha ice cream?"

  Other children also raised their hands, "Auntie! Can I have chocolate?"

  "Auntie! I want to drink milk tea!"

  "Auntie! Can I drink?"

  Zhou Shaoyu also raised his hand and chattered a lot excitedly, but no one understood him.

  Wen Yuduo seemed to be stunned by everyone's question. She shook her head and said nonsensically: "Oh, there are none of these! We only have carrot juice and corn vegetable salad today."

  The children all looked very dissatisfied and said in a long tone, "Ugh——! It tastes bad!"

  Suddenly, a man's careless chuckle came from the front.

  Wen Yuduo raised her eyes and saw that Su Heng didn't know why he came to the birthday party today and clearly didn't invite him.

  Wen Yuduo looked at him with doubts on her face.

  Su Heng's hair had grown out, from bald to very short. He tugged at the corner of his mouth, stood there with one hand in his pocket, and said casually: "I came with my nephew."

  He raised his chin at a boy of about four years old next to him, "Have you forgotten? My nephew, Junjun. His parents have something to do today."

  Wen Yuduo suddenly realized, "Oh."

  Sister Su Heng married into the Liang family. The Liang family and Zhou Zhiyue had a close working relationship, so they invited the Liang family's children to play. Unexpectedly, it was uncle Su Heng who brought the child today.

  Wen Yuduo nodded slightly towards Su Heng, "Okay, then you guys have fun."

  Su Heng's dark eyes were like ink, and his voice was casual, "Yes."

  Zhou Shaoyu waddled forward like a little duck and hugged Wen Tuduo's leg, "Amama..."

  Wen Yuduo immediately picked him up, "Are you thirsty? Let's go drink some water."

  Zhou Shaoyu pouted his pink lips. Today the temperature climbed to 20 degrees Celsius. Zhou Shaoyu sweated a little after playing on the sunny deck for too long.