Chapter Twenty-One

"Ngh, Wes~" Luke let out a quiet little moan as he was woken from his comfortable sleep to the feeling of a cock sliding slowly in and out of him, stretching him as a hand stroked along his cock.

"Moan for me like the good little slut you are. I love seeing you squirm on my cock." Wes breathed into his ear. His words had Luke clamping down on him, his hands fisting in his pleasure. He had little shame in moaning as Wes commanded, his lips parting as he rocked slowly back onto his cock.

"Wes-" he moaned as Wes jerked his hips up harshly, slamming straight into his prostate.

"See, Luke? This is where you belong. In my bed, waiting to be fucked by me like a good bitch." Wes grunted before he nipped at Luke's neck, seeming pleased when Luke bared the area to him immediately.
"That's a good boy."

After speaking the words, Wes began to nip and suck the flesh in a way that was sure to leave a hickey. Luke let out a quiet whimper, jerking back into him as his eyes fell shut.
"Cum, I'm going to cum," he gasped out.

"Then cum." Wes cooed the words into his ear as he continued to rock his hips into him. Luke moaned, moving to grasp onto Wes. He was shocked, seeming to awaken more, when he found that his wrists were chained to the bed. His eyes darted to the chains and then to Wes, who smirked wickedly at his realization.
"You are mine all weekend, darlin'. I am going to fuck you until you beg me to quit and then I am going to keep fucking you until you can't cum anymore."

Luke could not deny that the dark words sent a shiver down his spine, and he squirmed against Wes, panting quietly as he struggled to fight back his release. Yet Wes seemed to know exactly what he was doing, hitting his prostate with each thrust as he squeezed his cock until Luke tensed, spurting his release from his cock with a sharp cry.

"What a good boy." Wes growled into his ear before he was suddenly rolling Luke over, shoving his upper half down into the bed. The first round had been about Luke's pleasure. Wes had taken it east and slow, drawing him to his orgasm. This second round clearly had nothing to do with Luke, rather it focused only on Wes' pleasure.

His hips snapped into him, his grip on Luke's hips strong enough to bruise as he forced his upper half down into the bed. Luke remained in that position for a few minutes before Wes came, his hips stuttering before he slowly pulled back.

Luke let out a soft whine, his hips sinking down onto the bed as Wes set back, brushing his hair out of his eyes in a position that was hot. Luke could have drooled when he glanced back at him.

Wes was soon pulling out of him, lightly patting his ass.
"Keep it up. I don't want any of it to spill from you." His words had Luke blushing, but he obediently pressed his ass further up as he disappeared from the bed, returning in order to press a thick plug into him. Luke whined in protest, his hips drawing back at the stretch before the object popped into him.

"Ouch." Luke grumbled as he lowered himself to the bed, nuzzling into Wes' pillow as he received a hand slowly stroking down his side.

"I am going to get some food for us. Why don't you sit here and watch T.V.?" Luke nodded obediently as Wes turned the T.V. on before he left the room. He found himself tugging softly at the chains before letting out a quiet laugh, rolling his eyes. If it weren't for his trust in Wes, he might be concerned that the male had chained him up. He certainly would have been concerned if it were any of his exes attempting to do such a thing.

"You look stunning like that." Wes' voice startled Luke as he entered back into the room with two plates.
"I took your mutt out." He added. Luke's brows knitted before he rolled his eyes at the insult towards his dog.

"Thanks." He drawled, watching as the plate was sat on the nightstand. Wes settled in front of him before he held out his pills and began to feed Luke small bites of over easy eggs with toast. Wes would feed himself in between Luke's bites, his eyes flickering towards the T.V.