Chapter Seventeen

Luke held Wes' gown to his crotch in order to hide his ever-present bulge from his family. It was not as though it were going to go away when he had a vibrator pressed directly to his prostate, alternating between blazing to life against it or just humming softly on the bundle of nerves. Wes seemed to take joy from each moment he jerked and squeezed his hand tighter.

Luke began to wonder if this was a bad idea, but he could not deny that he absolutely adored the pleased look on Wes' features. His parents didn't seem to pick up on what was going on. They were both extremely polite to Luke, not seeming the slightest bit bothered that their son was dating a man older than him. Luke could not deny that it was lovely; he loved being introduced properly as Wes' boyfriend. Wes kept a hand on his thigh throughout the entire dinner, allowing him to feel each jerk and twitch Luke made from his pleasure.

By time the dinner was over, Luke was desperate to get to his apartment for release. However, there was one more thing to be done. Gifts. Wes' parents went first. They handed over a massive bag that had Luke's tiny one tucked under his chair feeling insignificant. Luke watched as Wes began to open it, pulling out a box from the inside which was revealed to be a new laptop.

"It is one of the newest. Aiden actually suggested it for your upcoming work." His father explained and Wes gave a slow nod, smiling at them.

"Thank you. I appreciate it."

"Here." Aiden handed over a card and Wes snorted quietly as he took it.
"And don't even consider giving it back. That is your starting fund for the company. I expect you to use it wisely." Wes did not even open the envelope that was tucked into the "Congratulations, graduate!" card. Luke expected Aiden to be insulted, yet he hardly seemed bothered. Luke could only guess how much money there was in that envelope, most likely written on a bank check. This was it. Wes finally had his first steps to a business, and he had support as well.

"I guess it is my turn." Luke spoke softly, chewing his lip as he reached under his chair for his small bag. Inside was a card which Wes took out first, pulling it open so he could read it. Inside was a one-hundred-dollar bill, something Luke found felt silly now that he knew Aiden had given him money, probably thousands. Wes chuckled quietly at the sight of the money, his eyes flickering towards him.

"You know this will only be used to buy you new...things, don't you?" He cooed the words, the vibrations on Luke's prostate suddenly spiking which had him sucking in a breath. Oh, he could only imagine the things Wes was thinking of buying with it.

"Good." He breathed out, his legs trembling as his toes curled with pleasure. Wes did not turn the vibrations off, even with everyone at the table staring at them as Wes opened his gifts. He dug his nails into Wes' thigh under the table, forcing his upper half to be normal as he smiled at Wes.

"What is this?" Wes let out a low hum and he pulled out the small box inside. Luke watched him, chewing his lip nervously as Wes opened it to reveal the two bracelets resting delicately inside. They were a matching pair to one another, both made of black leather with an intricate design woven into him. On the inside was a neat engraving. Luke's read 'Wes' little slut' and Wes' bracelet read 'Luke's Master'.

There was no missing the pleased grin on Wes' features when he read the inside of the bracelets.
"Do you like them?" Luke could not help asking, even when it was painfully obvious that Wes enjoyed the gift.
"I-I know it isn't normal for...you know, to be the one to get it."

The words were spoken as softly and discreetly as he could manage. It was normally a dominant's place to purchase a collar; it felt bold and even insulting to Wes that he had thought to buy these for him and Wes. Yet the look on Wes' face, his pleased look and the way he looked at Luke, made it plenty obvious that he was far from disappointed.