Chapter 9| Denial

Ahaan's POV:

As I lay on my bed, all I could think of was Inara.

The way she walked out in the dress I gifted her, the bracelet perfectly complimented the outfit and her skin tone. Her soft lips pressed against mine. Ughhhhh, I could never get enough of her.

As much as I denied my feelings for her, I couldn't keep myself from falling for her more and more, I want her in my arms every moment.

She has changed my world completely just by being in it, oh god, the day she becomes mine. I will rub it on other's faces.

I love her. In fact, I am obsessed...

Every moment without her with me feels like an eternity. I love her, and one day for sure, I'll express it...
.
.
.
The next morning, I woke up to Zahir screaming his lungs out. I walked into the living room, and I saw him staring at his phone, blushing and smiling ear to ear.

"Why were you yelling like you were giving birth?" I asked.

"Mira sent me a fit check, and my lord, she looks like a goddess. Oh no, she is a goddess." He said, still looking like a blushing mess.

I chuckled at his behaviour, I suppose this is what you call a man in love.

While Zahir made me my morning coffee, I took a shower. Talking about morning coffee, I didn't really like coffee until Mira told me that Inara loves coffee, especially in the mornings.

I walked out from my washroom with a towel wrapped around my hips, As I was choosing my outfit, Zahir barged into my room.

"Sharam nhi h kya?" I questioned. (Are you shameless?)
"Wo sab chhod aur sun..." He said, his tone having urgency in it. (Hear me out first)

"Inara has gone back to Udaipur because of some personal matter, I have no clue when she will be returning." He completed.

My mind was full of thoughts. I couldn't help but think that she had left so that she could never return? Was it my deeds? Is everything okay?

I was forced out of trance when Zahir waved his hand in front of my face, seeking a reply...

"Aren't you and Mira going out? It's a sunday." I asked to divert the topic, well I successfully did.

He sighed and left my room, knowing that I needed time to think to myself... I had this feeling in my heart that she wasn't safe. If she wasn't in my sight or if I didn't keep an eye on her, she wouldn't be safe.

Inara's POV:

Right now, here I am, sitting in a car sent by Ihaan to pick me up from the airport.

I don't know what has happened, but yesterday night around 2:40 am, Papa called me and told me to catch the next flight to Udaipur. He had already booked my tickets.

Before I could question anything, he hung up on me. Papa could have a bitchy attitude sometimes. Except with mumma, Mumma ke samne unki ek bhi nhi chalti...

(In front of Mumma, none of his attitude works.)

As I captured the beauty of Udaipur into my eyes, I took a picture for my insta story, I very well knew Mira missed home hell a lot. Why not tease her right?

Ding. I got a notification from Ahaan.

"You didn't tell me you were leaving, Is everything okay?"
He asked. Well, It was none of his business,yet...