Chapter 7| I hate him

Inara's POV:

Did he just call me "MERI JAAN"? What on actual earth!?
I was lost in my thoughts when Iaan spoke up and broke my trance..."Inara, were you talking about him?" His voice send shivers down my spine. It was bold and rougher than usual.

Before I could say anything, Ahaan spoke up... "Oh, so you talk about me? If you miss me you can just text me, you know!" He winked at me and took a seat near me. "God ji, please give me the strength to hold myself back from beating this guy up with my chappal." I thought to myself.

I sighed and continued, "Anyways, what were you saying, Vivaan?" I could clearly see Ahaan glaring at Iaan.

So, to stop him. I took a fork from the table and stabbed it into his thighs, but it was not too hard because I was not going to pay his hospital bills.

Ahaan diverted his gaze towards me and blew me a flying kiss with his lips, and I chose to ignore it. I cleared my throat and asked Iaan again, "Vivaan, you were saying something?" This time, he replied, Ahaan sighed in disappointment.

"Uhh, yea, what I meant was, we already know each other for 2 months now, so I would like to know if you would like to go for dinner with me tomorrow?"

Ahaan yelled "NO", now everyone was looking at us, What on earth is wrong with this guy. Iaan said "dude can you shut the fuck up, let her say something."

To this point I could literally see Ahaan turning red, is bro blushing because of Vivaan or something, bro is onto something for sure.

Vivaan looked at me with hope, At the same time, Ahaan was looking at me as if he wanted me to say no... sort of disapproval.

The waitress came with our orders, and I sighed of relief, thinking that the topic was closed.

But guess what, no, not at all.

Vivaan spoke up "Inara please say something. Is it a yes or no?"

I looked at Ahaan, who was already looking at me. He shook his head in disapproval. Iaan spotted that and hit Ahaan's head with a spoon.

I couldn't control my laugh now, Ahaan is literally a child, Iaan laughed along with me, Ahaan rolled his eyes at me, and he looked cute. Erase that, Mid.

I looked and said, "Sure, let's give it a try." Ahaan looked at me in disbelief. I couldn't care any less, he said, "over my dead body." I couldn't control myself from saying, "Haa, toh Mar jaa"

(Yea, then go die)

Finally, Aira came back. "I'm bac- Ahaan?"He looked up at her, and he froze. He got up and took his bag and left, That was very rude of him.

I apologised to them and followed Ahaan, "Ahaan" I called out to him, he turned around and said "go have fun with your future boyfriend and his bitchy sister."

"Why do you all hate her? She is so nice, i want you to apologise to her.That was very disrespectful of you" I asked, "If she was nice, she wouldn't have - you know what nevermind" He walked away...

She wouldn't have what?

Every passing day, he was giving me more reasons to hate him. He has no manners and does not respect my privacy and plus interferes in my personal life, even though he is not a part of it.

Even if he was the last person on earth, I wouldn't be around him. I don't understand why other girls are always drooling over this monkey.

He is just like every other chapri guy. I hate him so much.

Ahaan's POV:

As I walked away, I had a whirlwind of emotion running through me, I couldn't believe that she said yes to that idiot, Iaan. And Aira's sudden appearance worsened the situation.

I was having flashbacks from my past. I wanted to go home and talk to bhabhi about how I feel. She is the only one who understands me after Zahir - oh, wait.

I decided to call Zahir, regardless of the fact that he might be with Mira. He picked up after 3 rings, "kya hua?" (What happend?) He asked, he knows me well, I don't call someone unless it's urgent.

"Tu kaha hai?" (Where are you?) I enquired.

"Mira ke sath hu" (I am with Mira) he replied.

"Jaldi ghar aa" (come home quick), I said.

"On my way." He replied," Everyone deserves a friend like him. " He is always there for me whenever I need support.

I was so lost that I didn't realise that I walked till my apartment, which I share with Zahir. It is not that far either, just minutes away from our university.

I came home and dropped my tired body on the couch, replaying the incidents from today.

Zahir barged into the house. He was panting like crazy.
He hovered over me practically sitting on my lap, cupped my face, and asked, "Are you okay? You seem okay. "
"Get off me, you gay uncle, I'll tell bhabhi that you are cheating on her with me." I said, I love teasing him. He got off me, finally. I sat up straight, too.

"KYA HUAAAAA?" (What happened?) Zahir yelled.

"Vivaan asked Inara out for a dinner date tomorrow, and she said yes," I said. He looked confused, and suddenly his eyes widened.. he completely turned his body towards me

"No fucking way, bro are you...jealous?" Zahir asked with a grin.

"Jealous? And me? Hell no." I Lied and he knew it too.

He suddenly got up and stood in front of me, "Until tomorrow I'm your boss and you will address me as boss, and I will address you as chickpea, okay?" He said.

I started, "Everything is okay except for the part where I am being called chickpea -"

"Shut the fuck up and do as I say" He said. Fucking asshole.

"Yes, boss, what's the plan?" I asked.

He smirked and started "so the plan is..."

_______________________________________________________________
🌷🧿...End of chapter 7...To be continued...🧿🌷