Chapter 2| Let's go Clubbing?

~Inara Yadav~

THE AUDACITY to leave ME on read?! This guy is getting a piece of me tomorrow. I was thinking, i was lying down on my bed, as soon as I got on to my bed my mom called me
Mom:"Hi beta, how was your first day? How are you? Did you eat? Did you do well in class? How are the teachers? What are yo-"
I- "mumma calm down please, breathe"
We both laughed it off and had our convo...
.
.
THE NEXT DAY

I could barely sleep all night because of 'Ahaan'. Obviously not in a romantic way, I laid on my bed all night long thinking who must've spread these rumours, because as long as I can remember the only person I spoke to like a Normal human to is Aira and i didn't mention about ahaan to her. So who could it be?

All of a sudden, my alarm starts ringing, and my heart nearly jumped out of my ribcage. "Oh god! Can my life get any worse‽" I finally got up from my bed, I had been procrastinating about it for a while. I was making my morning coffee, and then I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and at the speed of light a person jumped on me which caused me to fall , And who else could it be...Mira.

Authors Pov:

Mira and Inara have been best friends since 4th grade. They both grew up in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Mira is a little grumpy, whereas Inara is sweet. Inara and Mira love and trust each other as if they have been married for years. They have always had eachothers back at all times.

~Inara Yadav~

I:"Behenchod, get off me. My back hurts you weigh as much as a buffalo!"
M:"Chup, I just wanna hug you right now, I don't want you to go on yapping right now, I've missed you so much. I haven't seen you in soooooo long."
I:"We saw each other maybe last week, and would you please get off me so that we could settle down?"
M:"Does it look like im gonna get off?" she grabbed my ass and yaar is still juicy as always."
"Chiiiii," I said and pushed her off.

In her brain, there's nothing but dirty stuff. Somebody should purify her brain.

Time skip-

Mira has joined the same course as Inara, so they both went into the lecture room, inara had already told the drama that happened yesterday. I looked around the whole lecture room yet couldn't find him, I looked to my right he wasn't there when I turned to my left. JUMPSCARE. He's there..

Ahaan: "Already missing me?"
Inara: "Oh please, keep your bullshit to yourself."

The lecturer entered, and we ran to our seats...
After the lecture we went to the canteen as it was break time we had 1 hour.

M: "I totally ship you both, and omg, you both look so cute together, babe. I'm telling you he is the best optio-"
I: "STFU MIRA"
M: "Chill babygirl, or maybe should I call you Ahaan's girl *wink*"
I: "One more word, you utter I will-"

I felt someone tapping my shoulder, I turned around and it was Aira, I introduced them both to eachother after a while Aira left for something personal, I didn't intervene and ask what it was because Its none of my business. I could sense that Mira was a bit sceptical about mine and Aira's friendship, but I decided to ignore that...

After the classes, Mira and I were walking back to our dorm room, suddenly an Idea struck Mira

M: "Inara, I have an idea."
I: "Oh, no thank you, your ideas always end us up in some kind of trouble,"
M: "Shhhhh, we talk about that later, now listen,"
I: "Listening"
M: "Let's go clubbing,"

We had gone clubbing ,maybe a couple of times, but usually Mira had to force me but today I wasn't in the mood to study, I know that I shouldn't be doing that, after all I am a human and I have a life too...

"Sure."
"WAIT WHATTTT"

She started jumping around and then, boom. She got hit on a street light. I could literally hear her head ringing. But she got up and said, "I'm alright, see?" she smiled at me, showing all her 32 teeth and took my hand, and ran to our dorm.

Delhi is sort cold these days, so I thought I'd dress simply where as mira was dressed up and god was she look drop dead gorgeous like just wowwwwww!!
We entered the club, people having the times of their lives, we didn't hesitate either. We had a few shots, but we kept our limits as 3 because we didn't want a bad hangover tomorrow. Mira said she'd go to the washroom and be back quick. Well, I was a bit wasted as I drank 2 more shots, and for which I got slapped too...

I went to the dance floor and I felt awkward I was standing there in middle of a bunch of wasted people who were looking crazy while my head was hanging low, some guy who was dancing accidently pushed and I landed into someone arms...

WAIT WHAT, I tried pulling myself back up, but that person was tall and muscular and had a strong grip on me. I could barely open my eyes, but I could sense his physique. But who was he? I put in all my efforts to open my eyes and look at him, and I saw...

_______________________________________________________________
...END OF CHAPTER 2, TO BE CONTINUED...