6. lazines exist

Katsuki was the first to wake up, he opened his eyes to see nothing but a forest of green curls.

He froze briefly before lifting his head enough to confirm that indeed, the boy beneath him was no other than the one and only, Izuku Midoriya. He unknowingly held his breath as he slowly looked down to realize his nightmare that was reality, they were both naked. Katsuki immediately jumped to his feet.

“WHAT IN THE EVER-LIVING FUCK!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!" He was screaming, hands fisting his hair tugging tightly as if the pain would erase the memories that were flooding his mind at the moment.  Izuku , hearing the screams of the blonde, apprehensively opened his eyes to see what all the fuss was about. Upon looking around he realized where they were, then he looked down to see his naked body, beaten bruised, marked, bitten, and most importantly, completely bare.   

“Oh, God. Oh no no no no no NO NO. What the- this is bad. This is so bad.”

“No FUCKING shit asshole. Wha- I can’t- what the fuck.... You.. And I... we fucking.... WHAT THE FUCK!”

At this point they are both scrambling to dress themselves before pacing like rabid dogs back and forth throughout the room. All the events from the night before engulfing their brains, leaving them unable to form any rational thoughts.

“Fuck, did you fucking mark me asshole?!”

“What? Of course not- wait... fuck.... I di- did I?” Katsuki ran up to Izuku grabbing his face to see the damage. “FUCK......”

“Holy shit. YOU’RE FUCKING JOKING RIGHT!?!?!?!”

“DON’T FUCKING SCREAM AT ME BITCH! THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT! GOD DAMN IT DEKU!”

“Oh no. No no no no NO NO NO!! FUCK! NOW I’M FUCKING STUCK WITH YOU, YOU EGOTISTICAL BITCH!”

Katsuki sets off an explosion to Deku’s chest, “FUCK OFF YOU WEAK USELESS FUCK!” Izuku stands back up after being blasted to the ground, realizing this is going nowhere fast, he just puts his head down in defeat. They both stayed silent for a while, not knowing what to do or what to say. Both their worlds turned upside down in a matter of seconds. Katsuki was the first to eventually speak up.

“What the  fuck  nerd. How the fuck...why did you-”

“It was a fucking heat collar you asshole! It covered my scent, suppressed my heats! When you broke it and fucking flooded me with your pheromones it must have triggered my first heat.”

“ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! WHY THE FUCK WOULDN’T YOU JUST TELL ME THAT IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE INSTEAD OF BEING A STUBBORN LITTLE PRICK!!!”

“BECAUSE IT WAS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS YOU ARROGANT FUCK!”

Katsuki was ready to charge, he was going to beat Deku’s face in. This was his fault after all. If he wouldn’t have been so damn stubborn and just told him what the fuck it was before his ripped it off his neck this never would have happened. He wanted to, he wanted to so badly, but he was completely exhausted, his body sore, he was dehydrated, starved, it just wasn’t worth it. The blast he sent to Deku’s chest a few minutes ago was even too much for him. So instead he sunk to the floor, resting his elbows on his knees, wrapping his arms around his head and just sighed. 

“This is so fucked up.”

“Kacch-”

“DON’T speak.”

  Izuku went to open his mouth again but stopped himself and sunk to the floor across from Katsuki, also exhausted, not wanting to have this humiliating conversation. 

“You tell NO ONE. You hear me? Fucking no one.” Katsuki grabs his phone out of his pocket to look at the time, “It’s 3 am, if we hurry and get back maybe no one will notice we were gone all night. Come on.” With that Katsuki stood up and made his way to the door.

“But Kacchan, look at me. Im fucking covered in marks head to toe. How the fuck do I explain that!”

“You fucking fell... I donno. It’s not my problem.”

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. This.. This is ridiculous. You fucking MARKED ME. How am I supposed to explain that ???”

“Just stay fucking covered nerd. I don’t know what to tell you, there’s nothing I can do about that now. Just hurry the fuck up and let’s go.”

  The two males started walking back to the dorms through the woods in complete silence. Both lost in the thoughts of what happened between them and what was to come. Once they finally made it, they snuck inside as quiet as possible and went their separate ways. Both completely disgusted by that fact that they had actually enjoyed  every second of what was now a memory burned into their brains.

Izuku unlocked his dorm and quietly shut it behind him. He walked to his bathroom, flipped on the light and stepped in front of the mirror. He gasped and his hands flew to his face. “Holy fuck. No wonder I hurt so bad, what the fuck did he do to me!” He just stared at himself in horror. Before him was a bloodied bruised mess. He had a black eye, dried blood on his face and body, a cut lip, which was bruised from the beating, and the biting. He had bruises in the shapes of fingers around his throat, some hickeys down his neck, and two huge bloody bruised bite marks, one over his scent gland and one just above his collarbone. His chest was littered in bruises and burn marks, his hips bruised in small circles from  Katsuki’s  grip. He turned around and his back was just as bad.  Bite marks, several of them. Small burns everywhere, one large one in the shape of a handprint on his lower right side. He squeezed his eyes shut for a second deciding if he actually wanted to pull down his pants to discover anything else before muttering ‘fuck it’  and peeked with one eye only to gasp again. Welts, bruises, more bitemarks, more burns. He pulled up his pants, turned around and just shook his head. “And I liked  that? I begged for more??  I fucking called him daddy and begged for more, for him to destroy me. What the fuck Izuku, you really are a fucking masochist aren’t you?” 

  He stared at himself in the mirror trying to understand all this. He finally flipped the light off, walked over to his bed and flung himself down face first letting out a long groan. “Ugghhh, fuck Izuku , you’ve really done it this time. Soo fucking STUPID.”  He didn’t entirely understand it all at first but came to the conclusion that the beatings, followed by being surrounded in Katsuki’s pheromones and forced to submit all those years must have reconstructed his fucked up instincts into thinking that pain equals pleasure, that hell equals heaven, that  Katsuki’s scent equals perfect mate. "FUCK."  Izuku shook off the thought the best he could and went to sleep. The next wave of his heat was bound to hit soon and that just wasn’t something he was ready for. He just needed sleep. Sleep and a memory sweep.