Twenty-Two

Ronnie

I laid there shocked as he left me, he walked out mid way through going down on me. All because I wouldn't admit I was jealous, I mean it was pretty clear I was fucking jealous.

My body doesn't move not for a second, but the second I hear the door shut I jump up. I didn't even think about what I was doing when I run into the hall and see Charles walking down the hallway.

"Charlie!" I call after him, I could tell he wanted to ignore me. To pretend like he didn't care a word I just said.

He just wasn't strong enough.

Charles body turns around to look at me. He had a smirk across his face, I knew he wanted me to admit how I felt. I would never tell this man how I truly felt, I had always promised myself that I wouldn't tell anyone if I like them.

I was a shit storm and destroyed everyone around me. I didn't want a relationship and I couldn't have one, but I would tell him what he wanted to know.

I was jealous of that girl.

Charles stands still as I walk over to him, thank god I was wearing a skirt because it meant I didn't have to get changed. I just ran into the hall after pulling my skirt down. As I finally reached him I look up at him, I take a deep breath knowing I didn't want to let my guard down but I also didn't want him to walk away.

"I was jealous" I admit, I hated that he actually made me tell him how I feel. I hated that I actually wanted to tell him how I feel so I don't lose him.

I watch as his face curves into a bright smile.

"Fuck yes you were" He speaks before his hand cup my cheeks before he pulls my face to crash onto his lips.

We were in the hall but not for long, Charles picks me up as he had not long ago and carries me back to my bedroom. As we arrive back I knew I had to make this better for him this time. I sure had some making up to do, the second my back hits the bed Charles climbs over me.

This time I snake my hand down his body and inside his trousers. Right away he pulls away from my lips as he smirks down at me.

My hand comes to his chest as I push him away from me, so he can lay down on the bed. He knows what I am doing so he follows the movements I wanted him to make. Charles lays down in front of me, his shirt now off and his body calling my name. I crawl down his body my lips trailing down his body.

I take my hands to his trousers before pulling them down. There is no hesitation in my actions I take my tongue and trail it from the bottom of his shaft to the top as I wrap my lips around his tip.

"Ronnie" I feel Charles hands come to my hair as he tugs it lightly. The way he grips my hair turns me on even more, I had always enjoyed giving a man head. Knowing I was causing pleasure, it just turned me on.

I could feel how wet I was getting as I suck him off with everything I had. I feel him hit the back of my throat over and over again as he thrusted his hips to assist with the blowjob. He was practically face fucking me and I had never been so turned on in my life.

With one hand I trail it down to my wet core, I began to pleasure myself as I pleased him. It doesn't take Charles long to realise what I am doing.

"Does this turn you on?" He asks me with dominance in his voice.

I couldn't speak as my mouth was preoccupied but I nod as I kept taking him. My tongue swirling around his cock as I moved my mouth up and down.

"Turn around and sit on my face" He demands.

I was happy to oblige.

I take him from my mouth before I turn my body around, my skirt hiked up as I lowered down onto his face. I then lean back down to take his cock back in my mouth, this was my idea of pure heaven.

I feel Charles tongue land on my clit as he wraps his lips around my clit he sucks hard. As he does this it sends shivers down my body, I let out a loud moan before I take him to the back of my throat. I was giving everything I had, as was he.

"Fuck you taste so good" As he speaks those words I feel him thrust his finger inside of me.

I pump him with my mouth as well as my hand, I could hardly focus on what I was doing as he teased every inch of my body. He paid attention to my clit as he thrusted his fingers inside of me, I wanted to scream with pleasure but I also wanted to please him.

I kept moving my head up and down as I feel Charles tongue enter me. He began to fuck me with his tongue as I moaned loudly.

My body began to pulse as he made me come, I just needed him.

"Fuck Charlie I need you now" I moan, I feel his hand come to my ass as he spanks me hard.

In a swift movement he takes my body off of his and before I knew it his hands gripped my hips before he thrusted inside of me. He fucked me from behind as his hands held my hips, my head was stuffed into a pillow as one of his hands took my hair.

If there was anything that was good about fighting was the make up sex. It was rough just how I liked it.

Charles fucked me hard as his hands kept my hair in a tight grip. I moaned loudly as he took every inch of my body into consideration, I feel Charles let go of my hair as his hand now makes its way to my clit as he stimulates my clit while he fucked me.

He fucked me like that for a while, it felt like seconds but I knew it wasn't. I feel him flip my body over as he went to fuck me missionary but I hold my hand to his chest to stop him.

"I want to ride you" I tell him, I watch as his eyes widen with pure lust.

I push him back so he lays back down once again, this time I climb on top of his body. I slide down onto his cock before I throw my head back in pleasure.

God I would never have anyone like this man ever again.

I also didn't want to.

————————————
MAKE UP SEX!!!!

Lots of love
Zoe xoxo