Fifteen

Charles

I wanted to kill whoever that was, some date or whoever he was. He was a jackass and needed to learn how to keep his hands to himself. Seeing her squirm like that, it lit something inside of me I had to help her.

I lunged towards her and punched whoever that jackass was. I hated him and I didn't even know him.

We walked down the halls of the hotel hallways, I was fighting every urge I had to not take her hand in mine. I'm sure she would have told me to fuck off if I did try though. She was drunk and as was I, I didn't know how drunk she was but she seemed okay.

I knew I was pretty drunk, I just wanted too make sure she got back okay.

"This is me" She tells me, her hand grabbing the door handle. As she placed the key card against the door it unlocked, she opened it a little but before she could go in she looked back at me.

I shouldn't like this girl, I mean she was rude all of the time. She acted like I was plagued with something, she looked down on me at all times and I just didn't ever know where I stood with her.

I shouldn't be wanting her to invite me inside her room, we were both drunk and it would never end well.

I'm sure it would end well, but it would end up in a messy situation.

"Do you want to come in? I kinda don't want to be alone right now" She confesses, I smile and nod at her.

As she walks into her room I follow her like a lost little puppy. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her body, I didn't have to like the girl to appreciate how beautiful she is.

The door shuts behind us and she looked back at me, there was something she was thinking about it was written across her face.

"Are you going to tell me how you met that jackass?" I ask her once again, I wanted to know who he was.

I wanted to know if he worked in F1 because he sure as hell wouldn't be for much longer if he does. I would ensure that he was fired instantly. I watch as Ronnie rolls her eyes at me as she takes a seat on the end of her bed.

"I really don't want to say" she sighs, her eyes looking at me. In this moment I realised I was a little drinker than I first thought, I could feel that my tongue was loose and I could say something I regret.

"Why?"

"Because I said so" She snaps back with her notorious sharp tongue. I just let out a groan as I look at her, her eyes laser into mine. "Why are you so entitled to know everything about me?"

"I just want to make sure that he doesn't do it again"

"Oh please" She giggles "Don't act like you actually care"

She had now stood up and was looking at me with that same resting bitch face she always has.

It was times like this I wonder why I sit here and take her shit when I don't even like her.

"You think Im that bad of a person I wouldn't care when someone is trying to assault you?" I watch she she shrugs at me. She just enrages me more, no one got under my skin like she did.

I have never looked at someone and been so angry about their words or just how they look at me. But Ronnie Brown does that to me.

"You know what, you're impossible" I scoff at her.

"Then why are you here Charles?" She snaps right back at me. "I didn't ask you to walk me home-"

"Actually you did"

"After you intruded on my date"

"He was literally trying to Rape you Ronnie!" I scream at her.

I knew she had dissociated herself from the entire situation, I knew she pretended to have thicker skin than she did. I could see it on her face, pretending she didn't care about what just happened to her.

"He was just drunk"

"Why are you defending him?"

Ronnie doesn't reply instead she just looks at me with a dirty look across her face. I don't think I've seen her ever actually smile, like a real smile of happiness before.

I think she was allergic to joy.

She didn't have a word to say back, she knew that he had done wrong. The entire situation could have gotten worse as well, but she was here pretending like nothing had happened. Like the date just went wrong because I was there.

If I wasn't there it would have gotten worse.

"You can leave now" She tells me. I throw my hands up in defeat, I didn't know how else to talk to this woman.

She was impossible.

"You know I've never met anyone like you before Ronnie" I scoff. "I don't think I want to again"

"Boohoo"

I stare back at her for a second, somehow I had ended up closer to her. My skin was mere inches away from touching her, she was beautiful there was no denying that.

She had a sharp tongue and a harsh tone at all times.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She speaks with genuine confusion in her tone. Her eyes locked with mine, I didn't even know what I was doing.

Fuck why did I want to kiss her.

"Like what?" I ask her, my head cocking to the side a little as I looked down at her frame. Her dark eyes were drawing me in, I didn't know if I was just really drunk or if I just wanted her.

No.

I didn't want her.

"Like you want to fuck me"

"Is that what you want?" I ask her, I knew she was drunk too. I didn't know who was more drunk if I was honest, I just knew that I was drunk and I wanted to feel her body against mine.

I feel her hand come to the back of my head as she pulls my ears level with her lips.

"You couldn't handle me Charlie"

I pull away slightly so my eyes are looking back into hers. She wanted to play with fire, but I was okay being burned right now.

Without thinking I allow my body to take over, I crash my lips down onto hers. Right away her arms come around my neck to deepen the kiss as she kisses me back and it was electric. I had never kissed anyone and it felt like this, fuck it felt amazing. The way her body pushed against mine, her hands making their way through my hair.

My hand on her lower back as they moved down her body too her thighs as I picked her up. Like we shared one brain she wrapped her legs around my waist as our lips continued to move against one another. I moan against her lips as I carried her over to the bed, they didn't disconnect as I lay her down. My body hovering over hers as she now lay underneath me.

I pull away as I start to trail kisses down her neck as I draw closer to her cleavage. I wanted her, fuck I wanted her so badly. She wore a mini skirt with fishnet tights and a cropped top that showed cleavage.

I watch as her hands come from my hair to the hem of her top. Ronnie sits up as she pulls the top over her head, she throws it across the room before her eyes connect with mine.

My eyes move from hers to the black lace bra she wore. I can see her nipples right away, I trail my lips down her chest as I kiss over the lace of her bra. Her soft skin mesmerised me, everything about her mesmerises me.

"Stop teasing me" She speaks, I can help but let out a small giggle. I pull her bra down to expose her breast completely.

She was perfect.

————————————————
MORE SPICE COMING NEXT TIME 🧡

Lots of love
Zoe xoxo

Your Fatal Love [Charles Leclerc]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें