Eight

Ronnie

God he was disgusting in every way, talking about me wanting him. As if I would ever want that man.

I mean who would want those perfect eyes staring into your soul, he was so annoyingly beautiful no man should be that good looking. I mean he was a total prick, why can't assholes all just be ugly?

I think it should be a law that men with attitude should be cursed to an eternity of ugliness.

I rode around Bahrain for a few hours, just letting off steam and well learning about the city in an attempt to get that ass off my mind. I mean why was he even on my mind? I guess that was the big question really.

"Nice bike!" I hear a voice of a man, right away my head turns to see a tall man in black jeans and a leather jacket walking over to me.

Right away I roll my eyes, I had no idea why men had the right to talk sometimes.

"Thanks" I mumble as I bring my head back down to my book.

I had parked up to take in some views not be harassed by a man I had no interest in talking too. I kept my head down, keeping my eyes on the pages full of spice that I read with a straight face.

The only action I got was the type I read about.

I feel this guy still heading over to me, his body now lured over mine. I let out a scoff before looking up at the dark haired man, he was covered in tattoos. The jacket that lay on his arms now draped over his arm, he had a smirk on his face.

I have to say he was hot.

"Can I help you?" I snap at him in my usual fashion.

"Fiery aren't you" He smirks as he leans against the wall opposite me. I shut my book as I look up at him, he was easily 6ft3.

There was no argument this was a very tall man in front of my eyes. I don't reply to his words instead I just look back at him. The smirk he supported stayed on his face as I look back at him blankly.

"Aren't you going to ask my name?" He asks me, this looked like a man that thought girls fell as his feet.

Maybe they did, but I wouldn't.

"I don't care what your name is" I speak bluntly back to him.

I watch as he lets out a small laugh, he was still assuming this was some kind of Cat and Mouse chase.

I just simply didn't care what his name was.

"I love it when they play hard to get" He smirks at me with his arms crossed over his chest. I watched as his eyes scanned my body, like I was some kind of a meal.

"That's kind of rapey don't you think?"

"If you want me to leave you alone just say" He speaks holding his hand up in defence.

Like he hadn't just invaded my space as it is. I knew he wasn't from Bahrain, I mean he was as English as they come. I could tell that from looking at him, I had no idea how he managed to find me but I wanted him gone.

"Okay" I stand up and walk closer to him. "Fuck off"

My body was closer to his, nearly touching in fact. The fact I had told him too fuck off didn't seem to wipe that creepy smile off his face.

Once again why did good looking men have to be so annoying.

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes"

He takes a deep breath before stepping away finally. He got the message at least, I really couldn't be bothered right now.

I watched as he walked a few steps before turning back to me ready to speak again.