One

Ronnie

"I really don't know why you have a problem with everyone Ronnie!" I hear my father shout at me as I walk away from him.

I had lived here for a total of an hour and we were already at each others throats. My father and I did not get along, not a day in my life had gone by that I didn't argue with my father. I carried myself down the stairs of his mansion and out onto the drive and over to my bike.

"Ronnie!" He calls out once more as I grab the helmet and put it over my head before I mount my bike.

I wasn't going to speak to him, I didn't want to talk to him. We were arguing about my attitude once again, but any sane person would have attitude with a man that had never been there for you.

He left my mother before I was even born, he went on to live the best life while I was left without a father figure. I watched him on the news, I watched him take over the F1 world, he was team principle for McLaren.

My father is Zak Brown.

"You are not going anywhere" He snaps to me, I think that was the moment I truly snapped.

The helmet I had just put on my head I pull off and stare back at him. He moved closer to me as I looked at him, my eyes squinting with pure anger running through my veins.

"You cannot tell me what to do" I snap to him, I was a 21 year old woman. I knew I wasn't a kid, but here I was unable to survive by myself.

I had lost my mother six months ago, I had lost my best friend. My mother and I had been so close and we always had been, it was because it was only ever the two of us. She died of Cancer after a short battle, my mother never had a lot of money but we were happy.

I wasn't left with anything from her, she didn't own her own home. I didn't have anything, I worked some shitty waitressing job that I lost after my mother died.

I became a mess.

My only option was my fathers place, I would see him now and again. He would call me everyday but most of those calls were full of arguments and him having a go at me for my attitude towards him.

I wanted to admire my father, but I saw how he effected my mother. I would never forgive that man for that.

"You live under my roof, you listen to me" He shouts back at me. I roll my eyes, I really couldn't be bothered too have this conversation.

I also knew I didn't have a choice but to stay here, I had no where else to go.

"Your rules are fucking stupid" I spit back to him, I still sit on my bike.

I watch him sigh, I knew I was harsh on him but he hurt me. He hurt me everyday of my life, the way he didn't show up so many times.

"Ron, I know you're struggling and I know you miss your m-"

"Don't speak about her" I snap cutting him off, I watch as he holds his hands up in an apology.

"Please just come back inside okay?" I sit there holding the helmet of my bike. I stare back at him before I then look over too the gate that lead to the open road.

Somewhere I could clear my mind.

I slowly stand off the bike before walking past my father shoving my helmet into his chest for him to take.

"Thank you" He thanks me for coming back into the house.

Not a house but a mansion, I lived in a small house my entire life but this was my new home. I made it to the front door before my father walks behind me and opens the door.

Before I had a chance to walk into the house the sound of his voice cut me off once again.

"Ronnie" He speaks, I look up at him with nothing behind my eyes. "I don't want to argue with you, I want you to think of me as your father please"

I was harsh to him, I knew I was but he did deserve it.

"I guess you've got a lot of making up to do" I speak before I walk into the house and up to my new bedroom.

As I get into my room I collapse on the bed, I had never been in a house with siblings. I had three half siblings now, as well as a woman that was their mother but not mine. The last thing I needed was her trying to be my mother.

I hated being here, I wanted a job and I wanted to save up to move out and live alone. I never had too many prospects in my life, not one in fact.

The only thing I was never interested in was bikes.

Most kids get cars, I got a bike because it was cheaper. It was the best thing that ever happened to me, I fell in love with biking as well as the people that also enjoyed riding like I did. I met some of my few friends through riding.

My first bike was a shitty one, in fact it was awful but my mum got it for me so it meant the world.

On my 18th birthday my dad showed up with the most beautiful all black Kawasaki Ninja 400. I think that was the best thing he had ever done for me, of course it caused tension in the home between my mum and me. She only got me some alcohol as she was struggling at the time.

The bike my dad got me was still my bike today.

I hear the door knock, I call for whoever it is to come in. The door opens to reveal Tracy, my dad's wife. I guess we never saw eye to eye, I think that's because my mum never liked her.

So why would I.

"Hey Sweetie" She smiles as she walks over to sit next to me on the bed.

She was always overly nice and I really couldn't be bothered for it.

"Hi" I grumble, I knew I was being a bitch but I couldn't stop it.

It was like I was angry at the whole world, In honestly I was. I lost my best friend and my mum so why would I want to be happy.

"Listen, I know this is hard for you I really do-"

"No you don't understand anything" I snap to her a little too harshly. "I lost my mum okay and I lost our home and-"

"I know, but this is your home now so we can make it yours. Anything you want it's yours okay?"

I want to go back in time and have my mum back.

"Thanks" I speak, I knew there was no point in lashing out right now.

It would just get me in another argument with my dad. I really didn't need that either.

"Listen we have some people coming for dinner, if you need to borrow any clothes or anything just let me know"

"I have clothes thank you, I wasn't completely plucked off the street"

"Okay then" She nods before leaving me alone again.

God I really would never make friends would I?

—————————————
WELCOME TO YOUR FATAL LOVE 💗

This book is a Charles Leclerc enemies to lovers trope! You have already met Ronnie, I really want you guys to love her even though she's a bitch.

I did give her a sadder back story and there will be more coming out on her past.

Just enjoy it and thank you for reading!!

Lots of love
Zoe xoxo