Statement

Hi everyone

In light of the current events I have decided that Ronnie will be changing to "Ronnie Brown".

As much as these are allegations they are strong ones and I refuse to give someone who is accused of anything like that any form of light and glorify.

I want you all to know that my messages are always open for anyone who have been through any form of sexual assault.

I will be going through and re publishing all the chapters with Ronnie's new name. She is now the daughter of Zak Brown as he is one of the only ones to speak against these allegations, but Ronnie will still have the same story line. I will just be changing her name along with Christians to Zak.

Obviously with this she will be with McLaren now and Max will be changed to Lando as it makes more sense for her to be friends with Lando over Max with this new change.

I know 99% of not 100% of my readers will be female or identify as female. I want you to know this change is to let everyone know that I do not stand for this behaviour. I do not stand for victims of such crime to feel they cannot stand up for what is right simply because their abuser is a powerful man.

Women deserve to feel safe.

I love you all and I hope you will bare with me while I make this change to the story 💘

Anyone effected by anything please message me on here or tiktok. I will reply

Zoe xoxo