Thirty-Three

Charles

It was official, she was mine.

After everything I know we were going slowly and I know that Ronnie was going through everything. I knew that I would have my work cut out with her but she was worth any pain I could go through.

I was in love with her.

Ronnie and I had sat on that beach all night and spoke. God I had fallen for this girl, the way I looked into her eyes she was just perfect in every way.

"It's like 3am" I hear Ronnie giggle as I shiver looking back at her. She wore my hoodie as she had come dressed for the heat, we were in Australia after all. The heat had dropped as the sun set and she was freezing, so I gave her my hoodie.

"I know I have media tomorrow" I tell her, she looks up at me with that look in her eyes. That look that told me she wanted something and I know what that something is.

"I know it's going to be busy" I watch her speak, I forgot she worked for the F1 world sometimes. I guess I've never dated anyone that was in this world with me. I expected to have her by my side when we walked into the paddock but that wouldn't be the case.

Ronnie wouldn't be walking in by my side. She would be walking in dressed in McLaren uniform when she should be in my clothes.

"I guess you won't be walking in with me" I speak as I look into her eyes.

"No I won't" She says very sternly.

Ronnie knew what she wanted, she stuck up for herself and I loved that most about her. My hand comes under her chin as I lift it up to look into my eyes deeply. My hand cups her cheek before leaning in and crashing my lips onto hers, I wanted this woman.

"If I can't show you off tomorrow let me have you tonight" I demand to her, I watch as her lip slips between her teeth.

She doesn't speak instead she leans up and presses her lips against mine for a second.

~~~~

The second the hotel door was shut Ronnie was pushed up against the wall. My lips devouring hers as she moans against my lips, my hands roamed her body. I gripped her ass as I pull her body closer to mine, right away I lean down and pick her up before carrying her to the bed.

Her back hits the bed and before she can do anything my body is over hers. I kiss down her neck as she moans. I feel her hands down my body before slipping beneath my shorts, Ronnie was one of the hottest women I have ever been with. She knew what she wanted and she wanted me right now, I wasn't here to complain.

"Fuck" I curse, Ronnie pulls her hand from my shorts before pulling them down. She doesn't break eye contact with me, she takes her hand to her mouth and spits on it before taking her hand back to my hard cock.

Her other hand comes to my chest as she pushes me back. I followed her demands and full back, Ronnie crawls over my body before kissing down my chest, I watch as she looks up at me before swirling her tongue around the tip of my cock. I breathed in deeply at the feeling of her, Ronnie touching me was something I would never forget.

She takes me in all of her mouth as I hit the back of her throat I let out a moan. It was soft but she heard me, she looks up at me and I nearly folded there and then.

"Look at you" I speak to her, my hands come to her hair moving it so I can see her beautiful face more.

Her hand pumps me as her mouth follows the actions.

I couldn't do this anymore, I had to have her. I take my hands and pull her from my body. I take her and flip her beautiful body before pulling off her skirt. She was bent over in front of me as I devour her body with my eyes, she wore a red thong.

Red.

"Is that red for me?" I ask her, she turns her head as she giggles. Her lips between her teeth, she looked back at me as she was bent over. Her ass was up and I just wanted her, I bring my hand down and spank her. "Tell me what you want Ronnie"

I loved teasing her, I loved watching her crumble with my touch. I take my finger and run it down along the string of her thong that sat between her ass. Ronnie's breathing hitches at my touch, I pull her thong aside causing her to be exposed more.

I run my finger up her slit teasing her entrance, I feel her breathing deepen. She wanted me to touch her more, I wanted to touch her more as well but she had to beg me first.

"I want you"

"So very impolite" I tell her demanding her to beg me to touch her. I need more than that to give her what she wants, Ronnie couldn't wait any longer I knew she would break soon enough.

"Please Charlie touch me" She begs, I smirk before pulling her thong off. Tearing it away from her skin and throwing it across the room, I take my fingers and thrust two inside of her. Right away she moans, watching her crumble at my touch. "Fuck" she moans as I thrust my fingers in and out of her.

Ronnie bent over in front of me as I fingered her, her head buried in the pillow as she moaned loudly.

Looking at her crumbling in front of me was something I would never get over. I would never ever get over the fact she was mine, she was breathtaking.

"I need you" She whimpers as I keep fucking her with my fingers even though she wanted me to really fuck her.

She wanted me but she hadn't asked, not nice enough just yet.

"Not yet"

"Please" She practically begs, I cant help but giggle at her as I keep fucking her with my fingers. I trail my hands over her back as I keep my actions going.

I wanted her, don't get me wrong I wanted to fuck her so badly. The way she was bent over begging for me to, it was hard to say no right now but I wanted to make her come hard first.

I take my fingers from inside of her causing her head to shoot back at me, the look on her face saying "What the fuck?" But I don't reply to her.

Instead I lean down and take my tongue up her slit causing her to shudder at my touch. Fuck I loved the taste of her, she was addicting. I wrap my lips around her clit and I can hear her gripping the sheets as she cried out for more.

Her body was mine.

"I need you" She demands, I couldn't hold back anymore. I pull away from her and she turns around, her hands come to my pants before pulling them down leaving me exposed.

"Very impatient baby" I say as I run my thumb along her bottom lip as she looks up at me.

Those fucking doe eyes.

I take her body and flip her over so she is bent over in front of me again. This time I don't tease her I thrust inside of her quickly causing a scream to leave her mouth.

"Argh fuck" I groan as feel her around me, she was perfect for me I fitted inside of her like we were made for one another.

"Charlie" She moans but I knew she would crumble soon enough. I fuck her hard and slow as I hold her hips as she moans the way I fucked her I knew how to make her come.

Within a few minutes I could feel her tighten around me. Her hand grips the pillow as she groans loudly, moaning as her body pulses from the pleasure I caused. I begin to slow down as I know I will come soon enough but I couldn't give her up not just yet.

"You're going to come" She tells me, she knew I was close. I did this all the time I slowed myself to stop from ending this, I held her hips in my hands as she rocks herself back and forth. "Come inside me Charlie" She groans.

I know it was a bad idea but I don't care, so I do I came inside of her. I pulled out before laying down next to her.

"I think letting you in might be the best thing i've ever done" she speaks before resting her head on my chest.

I think I was in love.

———————————————
SUCH BAD WRITERS BLOCK WITH THIS BOOK!

I've written 6 chapters of a new Lando one but i'm struggling here...

Sorry.

Lots of love
Zoe xoxo