𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮

"Hey, are you okay?" Wesley rushed into the room, Angela being sat on the couch as Abril had made Colette sit on a chair in the corner, 'to not let her attempt to escape again,' she was keeping a specifically close eye on her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Angela stood up from the couch and walked over to her fiancé.

"Negotiating for both of yours release," He took Angela into his arms as he gave Colette a quick nod of acknowledgement.

"Hey, hey, back it up, back it up," Abril broke the couple apart, "She is not yours anymore, no she's mine, okay? And you can't touch her unless I say you can, do you understand me?"

"He's got it," Colette shouted from her seat, standing up.

"We're all good, right baby?" Angela looked back at Wesley as he and Abril held eye contact in order to intimidate the other.

"Yeah, we're good," He responded.

The two went to sit down as Abril pushed Colette back in her chair, patting her cheek with her gun before going to stand near the door to the outside.

After a few minutes, there was a sound of flares being set off making Colette's brows furrow as she watched Abril leave to see what was happening and Wesley whisper something to Angela and her soon becoming distressed as she heard his words.

"Hey, go get a doctor, she's feeling really lightheaded," Wesley shouted out as Angela groaned making Colette quickly run to her side and hold her other hand.

"She had blood pressure issues during the pregnancy," Colette quickly lied as they started to move Angela.

"Lay her on the bed," Abril quickly commanded, "You, go get her some cool towels," She demanded Colette.

Colette quickly rushed into the connected bathroom, rushing back in with them as the doctor began to lead them out of the room, she quickly ran after them and followed them in tow. The doctor continued to speak on the phone as Colette quickly pushed past and rushed to Angela's other side.

"You'll be fine, come on, let's go, let's hurry up," Wesley demanded, "Are you okay honey? It's fine, you'll be alright, let's go."

"What did you do," La Fierra hissed as she saw the group approaching the car.

"Nothing," Wesley denied, "Hey," He gasped as Abril shoved him back.

"What are you doing?" Angela asked in distress as Colette tried to push forward before having a gun pointed at her temple and being put in a headlock.

A few words were spoken but the adrenaline had already kicked in for Colette as she was pushed over to Abril who took her into her grip before Angela was put into a car.

"What are you doing?" Angela screamed, "No!"

Wesley was first pushed into a car before a gun was jabbed into Colette's, signalling for her to climb in alongside.

⤍❀⤌

"This is very dramatic," Wesley announced as a man walked him forward, Abril doing the same with Colette who was trying not to hyperventilate.

"Life is sacred, No?" Abril replied, "We should honour it before we take it." She said as she walked them further into the orchard, "Plus they'll use your bodies as fertiliser, which makes the oranges extra sweet."

"Bueno, this is far enough," Abril cocks her gun before shoving Colette onto her knees, facing her, "It's a shame, huh, you are a pretty one, that's why I want you facing this way when you die."