𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

"Mr Winifred?" John looked confused as he saw the man at the front desk, he'd only seen the man in the pictures Colette had shown him but he could tell that this was her father.

His wife sat behind him on a chair, inconsolable, "Is everything okay?" He asked the man.

"Our Clementine didn't come home last night, Dante said that he stayed up all night and she never came home, she never answered my calls, this isn't like her." He stuttered, fiddling with his wedding ring as he spoke, his wife's broken sobs radiating from behind him.

"I know she had a date, maybe she stopped out?" He suggested, trying to calm them down but her father just shook his head.

"No, no, Clementine isn't like that, she likes to go home and be in her own bed, please me and my Gianna won't be able to calm down until we know where she is." Her father begged, Nyla coming up behind him.

"Is something wrong?" She asked seeing the worried parents, coming to the conclusion that they were Colette's after hearing the last name Winifred.

"Colette apparently never came home last night but if we ring the alarm, she'll get disciplinary-" John started saying, being cut off by Nyla.

"Sergeant." She called over Grey, not taking any chances, "Yeah?" Grey walks over, seeing Colette's parents.

"Tell him," Nyla gestured to John to tell them, Tim, Jackson and Lucy walked over as well.

"Colette never came home last night and she's not answering any texts or calls, and her parents are worried sick," John explained, Grey's brows furrowing.

"She went out with that guy, the one she met at the bar, Caleb Wright, with a 'W'." Tim's face was pale, obviously panicked as he looked to Colette's parents to see her distraught mother being comforted by her heavily concerned father.

"Yeah, she headed to meet him last night, and said she wanted to get back onto the dating scene," Jackson confessed, Lucy nodding.

"The last time I heard from her was 8:30, she said how she'd finally met up with him and she texted me after she left and then she never did," Lucy added everyone looked more concerned, her mother becoming more hysterical as Dante walked into the station.

"Could she have overslept at his place?" Grey asked.

"No." Everyone said in unison, "Colette doesn't go home with men, ever, she's never even brought a man home." Her mother blubbered out, Tim nodding.

"As long as I've known Colette I don't think she's ever got past the first date and she's never left the place with someone," Tim confirmed.

"What do we know about this Caleb guy?" Grey asked, looking more at Tim, he knew Tim would know what there was to know about this man.

"He said that he worked for a medical supply company. I know what he looks like and the phone number he gave her." Tim answers, Dante pacing around.

"Okay, take West and run it back, I want to know everything you find on Caleb before we knock on his door,"
Grey informed them all, "And find Armstrong."

"Right come on," Tim ushered Jackson along, Lucy taking Colette's family into a private room.

"I'll run a trace on Colette's phone, get her into MUPS and NaMus systems," Nyla says as she walks away.