19 | One Last Time

Ship Wrecked

Chapter 19• One Last Time

Recap: " 'No! Uma wait!" I dove down beneath the surface in an attempt to catch her, but she was already too far gone. "

Mal grabbed onto Ben and meself using her claws, draggin' us back onto the boat without another trace of Uma. Carlos immediately ran up to be, embracin' me tightly in his arms, despite me being soaked in sea water

"Are you okay?" He asked, checkin' for signs of injuries, noticin' the healed soreness from me side. It was as though the pain had just dispersed, and I was able to walk normally again,

"I'm okay, love," I pulled him tightly, feelin' the warmth overshadow me coolness.

"Uma is gone," I whispered into his shoulder, feelin' a sense of desperation fall over me. Tears threatened to spill from me face but I wouldn't let 'em in front of a crowd. Somethin' in me felt broken. "I don't know when I'll see her again."

Carlos hugged me tighter, strokin' a bit of me hair as I buried me face into his shoulder to hide the few tears that managed to escape.

Everyone cheered and hurrayed Mal and Ben for savin' the day again, but all I could think of was me sister. I'm sure Ben would let me visit Harry under circumstances, but Uma. Where am I meant to find her? Where had she gone off to? Will I ever see her again? Her last look of sorrow clung to me like a glue.

I missed her.

This land had me soft. But I wouldn't change it for anythin'.

All me life, I had learned that emotions are a sign of weakness and vulnerability. Now I know, it is a sign of strength to recognize and overcome it. Emotions teach you how to be stronger by learnin' to overcome  'em.

"I'm sorry Cyrus, but it'll be okay," Carlos prompted, attemptin' to ease me tension. I wiped the tears away, lettin' the feelin' subside as we made our way towards the group. Evie was speakin' to Ben regardin' some of the Isle kids explorin' the benefits of Auradon.

"Ben. I know a girl who would really love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy. She's like a little sister to me," Evie suggested, holdin' a glimmer of hope in her eyes. I knew Dizzy, not very well, but on occasion we'd visit her home. She was a stylist, like Evie, and aspired to be like her. She was a good kid.

"Then she should come!"

The words had caught me off guard.

Ben was king now. And his rule made it official.

"Actually, um, Ben there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us, who also deserve a second chance." Ben eagerly agreed, a smile plastered on his dorky expression.

"Um, Ben," I spoke up, feelin' me grip tighten on Carlos hand, "Would it be possible, to, ye know, maybe consider havin' me brother over?"

"Of course! We can definitely see to it!" Ben replied as a smile grew heavy on me lips. Image, me brother havin' to be here, in Auradon. Lad would go feral for the food!

"Thank ye Ben!" I exclaimed happily, jumpin' into Carlos arms. It was the best news I could've gotten at the moment.

Carlos chuckled as he held onto me waist, spinnin' me 'round in circles before settlin' me down. He always knew how to make the best moments feel extraordinary. 

I grabbed onto his cheeks with both hands, pullin' him into a full blown kiss as butterflies fluttered around us. The conch shell growing brighter and brighter by the minute as the allurin' music danced around us. A sprinkle of glitter and confetti thrown at us by someone nearby, enhancin' such a special moment.

"Ye really are, everythin' I could have ever asked for and more Carlos. I love ye."

—————

It's about that time everybody. When the story must come to an end. It's been such a lovely journey!

For those of you who have stayed with me through the beginning, I thank you with wholehearted sincerity. And for those just joining, I hope you have enjoyed reading my little interpretation of adventure.

Unfortunately, I will not be continuing the series. Disney Descendants has such a dear place in my heart but I want to focus more on other stories, I hope you all understand.

Please feel free to check out any other stories I have be out. Thank you so much.

*This book is under editing*

Check out some of my other stories!

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄 [𝐴𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑜 𝐷𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛] - www.wattpad.com/story/365640173?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=forestfae7

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 [𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝐸𝑑𝑔𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ] - www.wattpad.com/story/223639049?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=forestfae7

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 [𝐹𝑢𝑦𝑢ℎ𝑖𝑘𝑜 𝐾𝑢𝑧𝑢𝑟𝑦𝑢] - www.wattpad.com/story/223761086?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=forestfae7https://

𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 [𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑠 𝐷𝑒𝑉𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒: 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑂𝑛𝑒] - WATTPAD: www.wattpad.com/story/223495324?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=forestfae7 QUOTEV: Hooked

🎉 Ai terminat de citit 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 [𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑠 𝐷𝑒𝑉𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒] 🎉