11 | Make The Trade

Ship Wrecked

Chapter 11• Make the Trade

Recap: " Hey, guys! They're here! Welcome! "

I felt me heart beat faster 'nd faster until I swore that it would blow out of me chest. It pounded against me, runnin' me body in a single feverish sweat before bein' completely overcome with a sudden chillness. I didn't want to look. I didn't want to face 'em. I didn't want to face him.

It took everythin' in me to put me stone cold face on, 'nd look towards 'ere bodies. Mal. Evie. Jay. Lonnie. 'Nd Carlos. They all stood on the bridges 'nd docks, all with the same look on 'ere face. Determination.

"Finally!" Uma began, makin' 'er way to the front of the ship separated by only a bridge. When I looked up, I saw me brother already had Ben at the edge of the plank. I couldn't help but notice, they were so happy. 'Nd that gave me all the motivation to go against the crew that I had grown up with.

"Let's get this party started, I swear I'm cold hearted. There's no negotiation. I'm not here for debatin'" Me lips stretched into a sinster smile as I followed Uma's lead. Me hand grasped a small blade lodged into a wooden pole, pluckin' it off like a berry as I leaned against the edge side. The rest of the crew followed Uma's lead with great gratitude. We were all enjoyin' this.

"You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face, then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient. I'll throw him overboard," She had such a sickeningly sweet voice.

"Pew," I mocked the sound of a body hittin' the ocean's surface with a small chuckle afterwards. The other side, M's side, all looked at Uma with anger, but whenever 'ere eyes met me face, it was full of pity. I didn't want 'ere pity.

"And let him swim with kill sharks," Me sister sang as I bit down on air.

"You either hand over the wand, or he'll be ripped apart," Uma finished, takin' 'er eyes off of Mal to look at me with that evil smile that I missed so much. I purposely pushed me body off the leaning pole, makin' me way right next to Uma with me finger at the edge of me blade. "Ye really think we fibbin'? Don't try to play games. We ain't to blame 'ere, let's just say good riddance," I spread me arms open, lookin' from left to right to show off the rest of gang who gnarled 'nd snapped at the five people before us.

"Ye know the real deal, he won't hold for long," I held the hand with me blade toward Ben as Harry waved his hook with a mischievous smirk, "Those critters down there, they must need a meal. So why don't ye go ahead, give us what we really want. If not then you can say goodbye to mister princelot," I put me arm up onto Uma's shoulder with me other hand holdin' on me hip. We looked at each other with a mutual look of satisfaction.

Mal stepped up as usual, bein' the leader of the gang, "Now let's all just be smart. Although for you, that must be hard. No one has to come to any harm. Don't try to intimidate. Your bark is worse than your bite," Uma snapped 'er jaw towards 'em.

"Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're find out tonight!" Mal finished 'er big speech.

But by the looks of it, the entire crew wasn't affected, as they all began to sing in unison, "Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown. If you don't, it's going down," We all finished, starin' at the five people who I use to be so close with. Now they were nothin' to me.

"Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give him up and do it now. If you don't, it's going down," I watched intently as the group moved from side to side, slammin' 'ere fists on the wooden edges in act of intimidation. Me feet merely spun 'round with the twist of me heel, jumpin' to the back railin' of the ship where the white sails made an appearance. I grabbed onto a rope, holding it tightly in me grip.