𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲!

[ 𝟎𝟎𝟖 ] EASTER DERANGED aka COSPLAY OF A BUNNY !

• • •

THE LAST BELL OF THE DAY RINGED. finally, it was spring break and the students couldn't wait to go on trips with their friends, or just stay home and sleep whenever.

K-Ci got up from his sit, he had a smile on his face. finally, he don't have to deal with his math teacher for the next whole week; it was such a joy for him.

walking towards his locker, he placed everything he doesn't need inside. " no more seeing this bum school! i don't like none of y'all."

kids who was either walking away from their lockers, or catching up to walk with their friends gave K-Ci a look to which he noticed.

" yes, i said it and i would repeat it again. i don't like none of-"

" K-Ci!" a voice called out to him. K-Ci turned his head after hearing his name being called, he noticed Mel coming his way which made him sigh in annoyance.

" girl, what do you want? ain't you supposed to be meetin' up wit' Dalvin or somethin'?" the boy asked and Mel laughed slightly.

" actually, we was all waitin' for you. what are you doin' this spring break?" she asked as the two made their way out the school house to meet the others.

" nothin'! i'm stayin' home, in my bed! i don't want to be bothered!" K-Ci replies to his friend.

" well, you know. my church, they havin' a Easter gatherin' in a few days, would you like to come and cosplay as the Easter bunny for this kids?"

K-Ci burst into laughter before he looked over at Amelia crazy. " you out of yo' rabbit ass mind! no, i don't deal wit' kids anyway!"

" you have no heart." Mel said, glaring at K-Ci before she shook her head at him.

" ouuu, let me! i love kids! let me cosplay!" Dalvin suggested in excitement.

" Dalvin, no. you did enough, love." Mel told him and his smile faded away.

" get DeVantè or JoJo, or even Raelynn to do it! Cedric Hailey is not doin' nothin'!" K-Ci made clear, pointing at himself.

" JoJo ain't doin' nothin' either." JoJo scoff before he placed his headphones back over his ears. Mel rolled her eyes as she watched DeVantè nodded in agreement.

" y'all are no help."

• • •
EASTER SUNDAY !

" Cedric!" a women voice called through out the house. K-Ci was deep asleep, in his bed. every since spring break started, all he's been doing is sleep and sleep. it was his favorite thing to do.

" Cedric! " another yell came and it seem as if K-Ci still couldn't hear his mother.

the women sighed in frustration, placing the iron on the iron rack before looking over towards JoJo who was sated in the couch watching Tv.

" go wake your brother up, i ain't tryna be late for church this Sunday!" Anita scolded, shaking her which made JoJo sigh.

It was the Easter gathering today at church; the one Mel was telling K-Ci about who declined. JoJo was already dressed in his Easter colored suit except for K-Ci who was, well- asleep.