𝟎𝟎𝟓 | 𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐘?!

[ 𝟎𝟎𝟓 ] WHO'S GUILTY ?!

• • •

ANOTHER CAUSALLY DAY. JoJo sat inside the kitchen, eating himself some cereal; on the other hand, DeVantè had headphones in, listening to some Prince while K-Ci sat in the living eating one of the DeGrate brothers chips.

Dalvin made his way downstairs, eyeing K-Ci who was eating some chips, getting crumbs everywhere on the couch, " aye, you getting crumbs everywhere!" he snatched the bag out of K-Ci's embrace who sucked their teeth.

" well, my damn bad!" K-Ci replies, " they too good, i didn't even realize." he added, licking his fingers. " yeah, right! i ain't cleanin' you are, go get the broom and dust pan!" Dalvin ordered which made K-Ci roll his eyes, getting up from the couch.

Dalvin shook his head, walking inside of the kitchen seeing JoJo eating cereal while reading a book. " wassup, JoJo!" JoJo look up and smile at Dal with a head nod before he continues munching on his cereal.

Dalvin casually raps underneath his breath, walking towards the pantry to grab himself a snack. he was craving some good ole oreos to eat. as he opened the door, he noticed his snack was eaten. his oreos, left open as one left was still in there.

Dalvin eyes widen, snatching the pack of oreos out of the pantry while looking at them. " who the hell ate my Oreos?!" he asked, yelling. everybody inside the house ignores, especially K-Ci who just got done sweeping the crumbs from the couch.

Dalvin chuckles, he was getting fed up for real. " okay, since no one act like they can't hear!" Dalvin slams the pack of Oreos on the counter. he walked towards JoJo, snatching the book he was reading away from him, especially his cereal at that.

" what the fu— i was readin' that!" JoJo shouted, he watched Dalvin put his cereal down the drain. " and i was eating that!"

Dalvin ignored him, walking towards DeVantè who was bobbing his head to the music. he didn't noticed Dalvin presence as Dalvin grabbed his headphones which smack DeVantè in the ears who jumps and winced.

DeVantè looks up, thinking it was K-Ci but it was only his brother. " give me back my stuff, Dal." Dalvin ignored him as well, walking towards the living room as he noticed K-Ci watching funny shows which was soon to be turned off by Dalvin.

" hahahaaha! get his ass—" K-Ci laughed but he stops when he saw a blank screen staring right in front of him. he looked up at Dal, blankly.

" Dal, you have five seconds—" K-Ci started but Dal cuts him off as De and both JoJo walked inside the living room, angrily.

" man, squash that! who ate my delicious Oreos?!" the young boy asked again, they all look at him confused. " Dalvin what damn oreos?!" JoJo questioned his friend getting irritated that his cereal was now gone.

" my Oreos! i left them in there, with a note at that! telling y'all to don't eat those since they are mines! but it seems like the note didn't work!" Dalvin raised his voice at all three of them.

" you act like you can't just buy more." De said, looking over at his brother who gave him a look, " aight, so if i ate yo' nasty ass hunny buns! it would've been a problem!" Dal shouted at his brother.