𝟎𝟎𝟏 | 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐳𝐨𝐨 !

[ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ] SCHOOL TRIP TO THE LOCAL ZOO !

• • •

EVERYONE SETTLED IN. teenagers heading inside the cafeteria to wait on the buses for their field trip to the zoo. they was all excited, especially one and only Dalvin Degrate himself.

the young boy brought his camera, snacks, and animal foods incase he wanted to feed the animals. his brother, DeVantè didn't understand why the hell he brung animal food so he didn't question him about it.

Dalvin walked himself inside the cafeteria, looking around for his brother and friends to sit with. the school friend trip was only if they was in clubs. the club Dalvin, his two best friends and brother was in called impact.

it was an fun, enjoyable club. everyone could go on amazing field trips and have a lot of fun with each other. at first, Dalvin friends didn't wanted to do it, neither did his brother but he dragged them along with it.

So, here they are. all in the same club, getting ready to head on the field trip they've been waiting for months for. they was excited, but not that excited like Dalvin was.

he then spotted them, having a full on conversation all the way on the other end of their cafeteria. the lunch room was loud as all the young students was talking a lot among themselves since they was all happy they could finally get out of their classrooms.

meanwhile, Dalvin happily made his way towards the three which he slammed his hand on the table, earning their attention. the three boys didn't even realize he was coming over until now.

JoJo, who was casually drinking some nice milk had soon jumped, spilling it on his new shirt; then, DeVantè had gave Dal a annoying side eye while on the other hand K-Ci chips was now crunched up from Dalvin who didn't realize he crunched his chips when he slammed his hand on the table.

K-Ci looked over at him mighty crazy, especially since his chips was now crunched. " man, the hell wrong with-" Dalvin didn't even dare to let him finish his sentence as he took his camera out, taking a pictures without their permission. nearly almost blinded them from the bright light from the camera.

" aren't y'all exited to go to the cool Zoo?!" Dalvin exclaimed excitedly, grabbing the picture frame; sticking it inside of his pocket to frame and keep, didn't care if they looked like a mess.

" yeah, so they could lock you up in there for good." JoJo then muttered, wiping the chocolate milk off his new shirt he brought while De and K both rubbed their eyes from that bright light.

" oh shit , i can't believe i forgot." K-Ci sighed lightly. now earning a confused look from Dalvin, " we is getting a tour of Dalvin's palace." he laughed right after, holding in his stomach which only made Dalvin roll his eyes.

DeVantè chuckled putting his shades back over his hazel eyes, " K, you can't be laughin' at all. it's yo' place too, hyena lookin' ass." and that's when JoJo burst into laughter of his friend joke as both him and De dabbed each other up which only made K-Ci smile slowly disappear into a huge mug.

" akekeke. . . " K-Ci waved them off, now annoyed as they continue to laugh. Dalvin finally sat down, sitting everything down with him. JoJo eyebrows frowned, seeing a bag says animal food ! he soon immediately came concerned.