𝟎𝟎𝟔 | 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!

[ 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ] " AS SOON THEY NOW MEET AGAIN ! "

[ short cute chapter ]
• • •

IT WAS A NICE, WARM CHILL WEEKEND AT THE DEGRATES RESIDENCE.

the four boys was all currently hanging out, doing something to entertain themselves. on the meantime, DeVantè and K-Ci both was throwing a foot ball at each other inside the basement while on the other hand JoJo sat on the couch and watched also, clowning his oldest brother.

K-Ci catch it successfully before throwing it back towards his friend, DeVantè who caught it with one hand perfectly, " I'll be the best quarterback!"

" you really think so?" JoJo asked, jokingly which made K-Ci give him a mug in return also holding up the middle finger.

now this time, it was DeVantè turn to throw the ball; and once he thrown the ball, he thrown it so hard to the point K-Ci couldn't even catch it.

DeVantè watched the brown ball as the two Hailey's did the same; he soon noticed Dalvin coming down the basement steps, " i was thinkin' about—" Dalvin sentence was cut short when the football was thrown right at his face earning Dalvin to fall down, knocked completely out.

• • •

Dalvin held a ice pack on top of his head while a mug was then plastered on his face as DeVantè sat beside him on the sooth couch, " and again, i didn't know you was comin' and i thought K was gonna catch the ball."

Dalvin rolled his eyes but he soon wince at the throbbing pain that was forming. " you better be lucky i didn't get a concussion!" he pointed a finger at his brothers.

" who i am?" K-Ci asked tryna be funny; Dalvin looked at K-Ci up and down, " a black ass fool!" Dal answered which made JoJo let out a slight crackle out his mouth.

" i know you did not just—"

" we'll make it up to you Dal." DeVantè said, cutting K-Ci off while cringing at what came out of his mouth. he never did anything like this in his life.

Dalvin Degrate eyes lit up in excitement which made him thrown the ice pack as it was then aiming over at JoJo who ducked down completely, " like what?!"

" anything, i owe you after what happened earlier." De shrugged, looking at his brother; Dalvin smirked devilishly as he eyed the three around him.

JoJo noticed as he look over at De, " i think that was a bad idea—"

" let's get food! at our favorite spot, we haven't been there in a little minute!" Dal said getting up from the couch knocking K-Ci over meanwhile, JoJo sighed in relief at his option.

" let me go ahead and get dressed while at it!" the three watched Dalvin ran up the stairs in excitement; " at least he didn't pick anything stupid."

• • •

DeVantè parked his car in the parking lot, turning off it while grabbing his keys afterwards. the four boy was now at their favorite place to eat at, SOUL FOOD. a place they love and went when they was all little kids.