𝟎𝟎𝟑 | 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 !

[ 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ] DEVANTÈ'S YELLOW BRICK ROAD !

• • •

DEVANTÈ SAT ON THE COUCH, BOARD. the boy was mostly tired as his brothers was right beside him, watching TV; laughing at the funny parts that appears. he wasn't interested in what they was watching so he just tuned them out.

they decided to chill with each other for today since school was on their butts. it was finally the weekend and they decided to do nothing but to relax and enjoy watching their shows.

you maybe be wondering; do DeVantè still have Mia's number? well, he sure does but she found out he lied about his age and he was a whole teenager. she blocked him which made K-Ci clown the mess out of De.

De ain't really care anyways; she should've known in the first place while being too fast. that didn't matter to him anymore, he was better off with or without the young woman's number and even her attention she gave him.

De's thoughts was interrupted as he heard an obnoxious laughter beside him seeing no one but Dalvin laughing loudly, grabbing De's shoulder mostly knocking him out the chair.

De then sucked his teeth, moving  Dalvin slightly away from him as he continued to watch. " yo', De, you missin' all the funny parts!" Dal said, keeping his focus onto the TV screen right in front of him and the others two boys.

" especially the part when tom got hit in his shit by jerry." K-Ci added as Dalvin nodded only for their friend and brother, DeVantè to suck his teeth at the two.

" is you two serious?" he asked them, " y'all really watching some cartoons?" he asked again and the two of them look at DeVantè blankly and confused.

" uh. . . yeah. . . ?" K-Ci answered slowly as the confusion could be heard in his voice. " i don't see the problem, Donald."

" i never said it was—" De started only for Dal to cut in, " well, you actin' like it it!" De stared at Dal, not wanting to argue with him today so he left it alone.

" good thing it ain't the other TV shows Dal be givin' us to watch. like, Chucky. don't nobody wanna watch that short behind ass—" Dalvin cut JoJo off right there.

" first of all, Chucky is actually a great horror film." Dal thinks, giving JoJo a look; " you only saying that because Chucky isn't really scary like all the others one, scary behind!" K-Ci chimes into the conversation.

" and it's not even halloween." JoJo then said and Dal rolled his eyes, " so? you can watch any horror movies any day. it don't always have to be on halloween, goofs." Dal shook his head while sighing afterwards.

" man, i'm going to take me a nap." De spoke, getting up from the couch heading upstairs. " stay there! we don't need you down here!" K-Ci shouted from down the steps while De went ahead.

" shut up, Cedric!" De yelled, holding up the middle finger. De sighed, heading to his room as he shut the door behind him.

he got on his bed, pulling the covers over him. he grabbed his headphones, putting on his music to make it more calming.

right he was about to go to sleep, he felt a tap on him. he ignored it but the person started to be more and more aggressive with the tapping. De opened his eyes in annoyance only to see Dalvin.