𝟎𝟎𝟐 | 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 . . .

[ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ] NOTHING BUT A JOB SCAME !

• • •

K-CI GRABBED HIS LUNCH. he then hurried over towards his lunch table where he was sitting with his brothers. he had some really big, amazing, and exciting news to tell the three of them.

he bumped into a figure nearly knocking their tray over their hands but he didn't give a damn and didn't even bother to look back and apologize.

he slammed his tray on the table, getting their attention and as then slammed the small slip on the table in front of them.

Dalvin eyed him weirdly up and down before asking, " what are you so excited for?"

" the paper is right there for you to read, goof." K-Ci pointed only for Dal to roll his eyes and begin to read what it says on the paper.

" congratulations, Cedric. we offered you to become one of our new employee at northway gas station, thank you for the support and everything else!"

" support? i'm surprised, all you do is hate and hate. " JoJo blurted as he went back to playing with his food while De squinted his eyes, trying to read the small words on the paper.

" i can't see for shit." De mumbled squinting his eyes as Dal said something, " and deaf, you didn't hear me read it?" Dalvin question his brother who nudged him harshly on the side.

" anyways," K-Ci muttered shaking his head, " my first shift starts tonight! i'm happy i got a job unlike you three negros!" K-Ci explained which they stared at him as if they gave a damn.

De and JoJo glanced at each other as if they was speaking to each other with eye contact that's when Dalvin spoke again, nearly making fun of K-Ci.

" you work at a gas station, the worse place to work at and plus, the bathroom beside the back room stank. smells like de when he'a done using the bathroom at home." Dal spoke earning a mug from K-Ci and De. well, mostly DeVantè. . .

" my shit don't stank-" De started only to be cut off by Dal who sat across from him, " DeVantè, it does. i literally have to wait about 35-45 minutes. . ."

De thrown a spoon of watery mash potatoes at Dalvin who quickly ducked down only for it be thrown at some person else which it landed right on there face.

the person glanced around the lunch room only for De to duck down, " who thrown that shit!?" De pointed at Dalvin who look at him with wide eyes.

" what the- he's lying! i didn't throw it- Dalvin noticed the person coming towards their lunch table with a cup of mash potatoes in his hands, " you wanna play games little boy?"

they asked and Dalvin shakes his head no and that's when JoJo stepped up, " we don't won't any trouble and it was a accident." the person look at JoJo before walking away to his table.

" thanks, JoJo and fuck you DeVantè." Dalvin glared before the boys went back into their conversation, " anyways, as i was sayin' the room smells like a dumpster!" Dal continued.

" and how do you know the back rooms smells like DeVantè shit?" K-Ci asked, concernedly which only made JoJo nearly choke on his water.