𝟎𝟎𝟕 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 !

[ 𝟎𝟎𝟖 ] " THE REPLETION OF A NIGHT ! "

[ long, funny and cute chapter ! ]

• • •

DALVIN WALKED TOWARDS HIS BROTHER. Dalvin had some really good news to tell his brothers and this time, it wasn't anything stupid. and the news he was going to tell them is that he finally had the courage to ask Amelia on a date.

Dalvin been wanting to go on a date with Amelia since; and he was happy, much more excited she said yes to the offer of his. he was a bit scared, thinking she'll decline but surprisingly she didn't, she said yes.

DeVantè, who was just casually sitting down like he do on a regular bases watching TV, with K-Ci right beside him eating popcorn, and JoJo sited on the other couch with some chocolates aka's De's chocolate.

Dalvin flopped down between K-Ci and DeVantè, letting out a sigh which made K-Ci mug him, " well, damn!" K-Ci exclaimed with a mouth full of popcorn which made Dal make a disgusted face.

DeVantè eyed Dalvin, knowing something was going on. the boy wouldn't be coming up beside him as if he wanted something. he saw that look on his face, and that mysterious smirk.

" i need you guy's help." Dalvin spoke; everyone in the room brung their attention on him, eye brows raised. Dalvin, himself don't usually ask for help only if it was something that's crazy.

" with what?" JoJo being the first one to ask, eyeing him very, very suspiciously. he had a feeling whatever Dalvin need help with was going to end up something that was gonna waist his time.

" i asked Mel on a date." Dalvin started; K-Ci nearly almost chocked on his popcorn, DeVantè almost broken his neck by the way he turnt to Dalvin, and JoJo dropped his—well, DeVantè chocolates on the ground.

they blinked.

" repeat that." DeVantè said, looking over at his youngest brother. " i said i asked Mel on a date and i need you guys help!" Dalvin repeated, rolling his eyes. " this might turn out bad, and i don't wanna embarrass myself while i'm with her!"

" did she say yes?" K-Ci asked and Dalvin sucked his teeth and JoJo thrown a pillow at him, " yes, she did say yes for your information!"

DeVantè paused his show him and his brothers was watching, now gaining his fully on attention onto Dalvin, " so, what do you need help with?"

" to get ready! i wanna look fly on my first date. and DeVantè i ask you because, well, you been on one before, right?" Dalvin question and De nodded with a little laugh afterwards.

" yeah, and that was my tenth grade year." De answered and Dalvin nodded, " cool, so help me. it's my tenth grade year, and i want this date to be memorable!"

K-Ci got up, placing his pop corn on the coffee table, putting a arm around Dalvin shoulders. " well i'm glad you asked for our help because, we gon' get you just right, my brotha'!"

" you mean, De is gonna get him right. he got all the secrets!" JoJo said, getting up from the couch as he placed the chocolate wrappers inside the trashcan.