𝟎𝟏𝟎 | 𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 !

[ 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ] APRIL FOOLS GOES WRONG !

• • •

DALVIN DEGRATE QUIETLY WATCHED K-CI BEHIND THE WALL. today was Dalvin's day, April Fools; the day he's been planning for the longest now. pranks. since everyone was hanging out today, he decided it was the perfect time to start the pranks on his favorite day.

K-Ci who was inside the kitchen, warming up his food he saved earlier since he's hungry all over again. Dalvin thought it'll be the perfect idea to switch out K-Ci's food with baby food to make it much more realistic.

Dalvin watches K-Ci grabbed his food from the microwave; but he soon forgot about something in particular. Dalvin watches K-Ci leave from the kitchen as he hurried himself inside.

Dalvin opened up the fridge, grabbing the plate with baby food on it which is almost similar to K-Ci's food at the moment. Dalvin smirked, throwing K-Ci original food inside the trashcan.

Soon enough, Dalvin heard K-Ci's footsteps coming back as he quickly hid underneath the cabinets to watch his friend eat his so called plate of food aka baby food he doesn't know.

" i'm finna eat this up!" K-Ci smiled happily, rubbing his hands. as he grabbed himself a fork, he placed the fork on the food, well- baby food as he held the fork towards his mouth. soon as it went inside, his eyebrows furrowed into confusion as his face scrunched up in disgust.

K-Ci hollered, running towards the sink as hit spit out the access baby food. rinsing his mouth with water, he walked towards the plate and eyed it suspiciously. " that don't taste right!"

he held the plate, touching it and it was soggy and it didn't smell like regular food at all. " i know damn well this ain't baby food!" he yelled angrily, slamming the plate inside the trashcan.

out of nowhere, he started to hear mischievous laughs behind him. he turned around toward the bottom cabinets, opening the door seeing Dalvin laughing his ass off. " you messin' wit' the wrong one!"

Dalvin hurried himself out the cabinet and quickly ran away from K-Ci who ran right after him, " come back here! you owe me more food, goddamn it!"

• • •

Dalvin hurried up towards the upstairs bathroom; he quickly grabbed the toilet paper from the bathroom. so, incase anyone does a number two and they reach for the toilet paper, they won't be any toilet paper for them.

while not making anything suspicious, he thrown the toilet inside his room as he made his way back downstairs towards the others that was watching MTV.

" anyone want any popcorn?" Rae asked, getting up from the couch. the group nodded their heads as she made her way towards the kitchen to make the snack.

as Dalvin was sat down, he then heard JoJo's stomach growl right beside him. he tried not to laugh as he kept his focus on the TV. but again, JoJo's stomach continues to growl and growl.

" yo' K-Ci, that's you?" De asked with a laugh afterwards. " if you gotta take number two, there's a bathroom upstairs and down the hall."

K-Ci scrunched up his face at DeVantè from the other end of the couch, " negro, that's not me! my stomach don't even growl like that."