𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 !

[ 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ] VOTE DALVIN DEGRATE FOR SCHOOL VICE PRESIDENT !

• • •

like usual, JoJo placed his locker code number in as it successfully opened up widely. he grabbed all his belongings he's gonna need for his next class, biology. one of of his favorites subjects.

and as he was doing so, he felt a tap on his shoulder which made him turn around with a eye roll; he noticed it was only DeVantè, holding a hunny bun in his hands as he chewed constantly.

" Wassup, Jo, you want one?" DeVantè asked, grabbing another one out of his pocket, handing it over to JoJo who shook his head. " i don't eat those, maybe save it for K, or even Dal."

DeVantè shook his head at what his friend said, " nah, it's all good; i'll just save it for myself to eat later." JoJo nodded at what he said but he came concerned, " how you got them anyways?"

" i stole them." DeVantè answered nonchalantly; JoJo shook his head, not even surprised at his best friend's answer.

out of nowhere, the two heard a loud voice coming from behind them. the two turned around, seeing no one but Dalvin holding some type of paper.

" aye, yo'! y'all know what this means right!?" Dal asked happily, earning confused looks from De and JoJo both who stood in front of the lockers behind them.

" no, what it's for?" De asked his brother as he continued to chew on his food. Dal smiled, " i'm glad you asked my, brotha'!" Dal exclaimed, " he turned the paper around which showed his face, and on the top of the paper says;

VOTE DALVIN DEGRATE FOR SCHOOL VICE PRESIDENT OF THE YEAR !

" oh, you gotten Principal Jones to sign you up?" JoJo asked his friend, " i sure did! matter of fact i convinced him! " Dal replied which made De chuckle.

" how you convince the old man?" De asked wondering which made JoJo to crackle along with their brother Dal; Dalvin then cleared his throat as he begin to explain, " so, it went like this."

Dalvin made his way out the bathroom wiping the water on his pants. he soon came across the local school files that was placed on the wall for the students to stop and read it themselves.

when Dalvin read it, his brown eyes lighted up in excitement. it talked about how a student could be the school's vice president for the year and that's what Dalvin been looking forward into every since then.

" you ain't gotta tell me twice!" Dal told himself as he quickly ran to his classroom, so after class he could go to the office to try and make everyone vote for him.

after his chemistry class was finally over, he ran out the class in a hurry, his book bag half open at that. DeVantè who was walking like usual with JoJo as the two had a conversation, they both had seen a flash run right pass them; the two turned around only seeing it was his brother.

" back to what i was sayin'. . ." De said before he turnt back around to JoJo who shook his head at the sight of Dalvin running like he was in some type of Olympics.