He chuckles. "That's your idea of excitement? You nearly got arrested for indecent exposure and the best you can come up with is food shopping?"

I kick my feet, drenching his face in liquid. "I already tried to get a bit naked a little while ago, but you demanded I put my top back on, remember?"

His sights drop to my chest and my groin aches at the sudden darkness igniting in his hunter green irises. "Oh shoot, my bad," he grins. "Continue."

My fingers grip the triangle of my bikini top, threatening to pull the fabric aside and tease him with a flash of boob. "Is that a dare? Because don't think I won't."

He shrugs. "I know you will. Believe it or not, I know you rather well, Sterling."

"Okay," I reply, standing up. "Then I guess you won't be surprised at what I do next." I tug at my bikini top; the strings falling away from my body, and I toss the garment to the side. Then with a swift motion, I yank down my bottoms and kick them off.

I pause for a moment, allowing Jackson the opportunity to feast his eyes on my nude form. His mouth drops open and drags his hand down his jaw. Then with a smile, I dive into the water with a splash.

I push back my soaking hair from my face as I pop to the surface, and he shakes his head at me. Pressing his palms to his face, he lets out a groan. "Alright, I'll take it back. I wasn't expecting that."

"Was that exciting enough for you?" I give him a wink, cursing the fact that the water disguises the answer to my question.

"You definitely aren't boring, that's for sure." He smiles and my knees go jelly. I wonder if I drown if he would give me mouth to mouth.

"So...junk food?" I ask. "All that swimming has worked up an appetite." What I fail to mention is that I am referring to the sexual hunger that has been produced by being in the buff only mere feet away from him.

He paddles towards the dock, hoisting himself up out of the water. "Alright," he agrees. "Only because it's better than having to return to that stupid violin."

He shrugs on a t-shirt as I step out of the water, feeling slightly foolish to be standing there shivering in my birthday suit. With a smirk, Jackson approaches me with a towel in hand and wraps it around my shoulders.

His fingertips brush the top of my breasts, and our eyes meet. I clear my throat as my cheeks flush warm. "If you're really seeking some adventure," I whisper. "Then next time, you should join me."

He offers me my denim shorts, a slow grin spreading across his mouth. "So long as you understand that me without my clothing on is a far less sexy sight."

My brain feels as though it will explode from his loaded statement. He thinks I'm sexy? He's willing to get naked with me? He's wrong. Just seeing him without a shirt on is enough to get my panties moist.

Instead of indulging in our flirtation some more, his gaze drifts towards the house. "Um...can you grab the keys? There won't be any grocery store run if I get busted by my mom."

I laugh. "Sure."

I meet Jackson in the car and roll down my window so that the breeze can caress my skin as he drives. I am exhilarated to be alone with him and realize that this is the first time we've been together without another person lingering close by.

This should put me on edge but instead, it relaxes me. "Do you even enjoy playing the violin?" I am brave enough to ask as I absentmindedly gaze out at the blur of pines whizzing past us.

"I used to," Jackson admits. "When I was five, I watched a performance of a musician playing an instrumental to my favorite video game. I begged my mother to buy the instrument."