'After all, my job is to delay him as much as possible. If I can do that without fighting, who am I to complain...even though I'm gonna regret this' Izuku thought.

'What do you mean regret? After all I e been doing on grading the girls you've interacted!? Clearly you must have a type you bitch! Me and Hitachi literally said it!!'

"What kind of woman do I like huh? Well...it doesn't matter if their tall or short....damn it...fine so long as they have a big ass and sizable bust for me to squeeze" Izuku said...ashe heard cheering from Sukuna with Hitachi just chuckling however Izuku was focusing over to his opponent, raising an eyebrow when he saw the shock and excitement on Todo's facial features, followed by vacant look as if he was on some far off land or something, which in turn was followed by him spouting some nonsense about how the two of them had been best friends since they were kids.

'Alright, I guess he has the same taste in women as I do. I can see how that can potentially make us become good friends in the future, but he seems to think that fact alone created some alternate reality where we have been best friends forever. Is he certifiably insane?' Izuku thought incredulously.

"Alright! My new best friend! I hope you don't think our friendship will make me hold back on you, because on the contrary, who wants to lose to someone they are going to have to see and talk to all the time? You understand right? I'm going to have to go extra hard because you're my best friend. So please, my new best friend! Don't die on me!" Todo said with an unhealthy amount of delusion, at least as far as Izuku was concerned.

Izuku loosened the strap that held his katana's sheath and placed them down gently while giving them an order to stay where they are, "Too bad, because I only need a fraction of my power to deal with yo…." Izuku trailed off as Todo closed the distance on him at a much faster speed than Izuku expected, although that wasn't a problem for someone with his superhuman abilities and martial arts skills as he deflected Todo's straight hand to the side using his left shoulder, causing Todo to over reach and stumble slightly, leaving his face and body wide open for a counter attack.
Without missing a beat, Izuku launched a counter right hand that landed on Todo's face, causing Todo to fly rapidly as he crashed through a tree and fell on his back, his body digging a trench on the ground before he flipped himself over and regained his footing, skidding to a halt some distance away.

'He completely defused the power and momentum of my punch by deflecting it upwards with his shoulder? That is a boxing technique known as the shoulder roll technique. It's a technique that prioritizes timing and precision over power output, yet he sent me flying and not only that, but he broke my nose too. What kind of power do you have to pack to do that to me with a precision strike as opposed to a power strike? If I take just a few more of those I could get seriously hurt or even flat out die. I might have to use my curse technique to win this one.' Todo thought analytically, and warily.

"You're still alive? Wait, never mind alive, but you're still awake as well? Damn that's one tough facial structure!" Izuku said, impressed by Todo's durability.

"Hahaha! It's gonna take a whole lot more than that to defeat me, my new best friend! All you managed was to break my nose that's all. Not like I need a nose to beat the crap out of you though." Todo retorted as he wiped the blood off of his nose.

'That exchange alone was enough for me to be able to tell. He is definitely stronger and faster than me, and he has incredible boxing ability, far superior to mine. Timing usually beats speed, but what do you do when a guy has both timing and speed on you? Well, you change the game entirely. Being good at boxing doesn't mean that he's an overall brilliant martial artist. How is his karate, his judo, his muo thai, his kick boxing, his wrestling? And how does he deal with all of that when I introduce the boogie woogie into the game? This battle is far from over!' Todo thought excitedly, his excitement however quickly replaced by anger and confusion when Izuku suddenly dodged a bullet that was aimed for his head, followed by a number of rounds that could only have been shot by one sorcerer, Todo's school mate Mai Zenin.