So what will happen to such a white Zetsu after being baptized by [bath]? A completely poisonous thing? Or is it the most perfect container for receiving flesh?

Looking at Bai Zetsu submerged in the dark solution, Shinji silently decided on the personnel for the experiment and walked to the third bath.

The strange chainsaw fragment has extremely strong stability. It is also the only object among the three instruments that responds to the stimulation of spells. The system introduction is "the weapon fragment of a great demon", which uses a chainsaw as a weapon. Devil, that's pretty cool.

Shinji eagerly tried to repair the chainsaw, but as expected, the fragments could not be integrated with any material in this world. Fortunately, it already had good damage capabilities, so it was not impossible not to take a [bath].

But the only problem is that we finally found the clues to [Prison Gate Territory], but the key to Prison Gate Territory [Tennibobo] has not yet been found. Most of the black rope was destroyed by the rope. The new black rope Weaving and forging will take at least another ten years.

The object forged from the chainsaw fragments is the most likely item outside Tennibo to break open the prison gate.

He really wanted to put the dangerous cat with explosive hair in a cat box, but imprisoning an underage child indefinitely was not something a righteous protagonist would do.

System 48, who learned about the Trialist 01 plan, let out a long breath.

Fortunately, Trialist 01 has an unexpectedly tolerant heart for the "good boy" he positioned. If the host was really cruel to Gojo Satoru, I'm afraid he would be punished by the audience across time and space in the next moment.

System Lord, who was secretly rejoicing, did not realize that his requirement for Trialist 01 had been reduced from "not to change the original world line at will" to "not to be sanctioned across time and space".

But System 48's rejoicing only lasted for a moment. The next moment, with the arrival of the man who walked into the spell manufacturing room in the name of a subordinate of the Panxing Sect, Zenyuan Shinji also opened the live broadcast room.

This time, the body possessed by Kensuo came from a middle-aged man, with strong features and a tall stature, but because there was a different person in his mind, he suddenly looked kind-hearted.

"Is this why you ordered me overnight to transport the body parts of the cursed spirits stored in the four laboratories of the Panxing Sect to the Chanyuan family? I thought it was to use so many fine materials from the Chanyuan family as nutrients to create unprecedented He's a powerful guy."

"As expected of Yuriko, this is indeed a good idea."

His slender fingers stirred the dark liquid, feeling the slight tingling from his fingertips. Zenyuan Shinji smiled gently:

"Although I think so too. Most of the people in the Chanyuan family are scum that doesn't matter if they are killed, but scum also has uses. If they are simply killed, wouldn't it be a waste of the resources that have been spent on them over the years?"

Hearing Zenyuan Shinji's explanation, Kensuo sneered. He knew at the first glance that this guy had no good intentions, but that was fine. This mess in the Chanyuan family could effectively distract Zenyuan Shinji's attention, giving him more room for free expression.