Su Mo was shocked. He looked at Xing Biao as if he were a fool. What kind of freak is this?

  Xing Biao took a long puff of cigarette. I think it would be better to strike first.

  "At the end of this month, on the 30th, we will get married. I have decorated the house. You pack your things, and I will get settled. You can send invitations to your classmates and friends. I will arrange the banquet in the afternoon. Your feet It won't be a problem then. It won't be a problem if you can't walk away and I will carry you in. I don't understand the details of the dress or anything else, so I'll let the aunt take care of it. I'm spoiling you, so don't push your nose and face. Save some face for me in front of my brothers. Don't make trouble again when the house is closed. If you want to go on honeymoon, you can't do it these days. I'm very busy. When I'm done, I'll accompany you wherever you go. That's all. ."

  "If I don't marry you, you think my words fall on deaf ears."

  "Although the marriage is not arranged by my parents, my uncle and aunt have already accepted the bride price, which means they have agreed to the marriage."

  "I am the one marrying you, not them."

  Xing Biao really couldn't handle Su Mo. This man is so eloquent that no one can say anything good about him.

  Hu Jin came up, and after his patience was polished, he didn't care about anything anymore.

  He banged the table, frowned, pointed Su Mo's nose with one hand and shouted. This attitude is just like that of a gangster who collects protection money. Damn it, will you give me the money?

  "Chu, in one word, marry or not!"

  Su Mo hugged his shoulders and leaned on the seat, snorting coldly, calmly and calmly.

Chapter 10

  "Don't think I dare not beat you."

  Xing Biao hammered the table again. The owner of the cafe almost cried. The table was going to be scrapped. He shook his fist at Su Mo.

  "Did you see, what is this, a fist, a fist that can knock you out, do you know?"

  He just waved a few times in front of Su Mo to scare people. Does he dare? Do you dare to swing your fist at Su Mo?

  Su Mo picked up the tea cup and drank tea without even looking at him. If a dog barks at you, will you still bark at the dog? Well, just ignore him. Seeing him rushing around like a bully, doesn't he just keep talking? If you don't move your mouth, you will curse him to death. Even if he takes action, he will still be crushed to death.

  Afraid of him.

  Xing Biao hammered the table for the third time, but there was no move at all. Hit? Just kidding, did you see that man fisting his wife? You yelled, but people didn't listen.

  He scratched his hair hard, but there was nothing he could do about Su Mo.

  "Don't think I can't deal with you, just wait."

  After rolling his eyes a few times, he saw Aunt Su.

  "Auntie, your son won't marry me."

  Xing Biao shouted and blinked at Su Mo.

  "I can't do anything to you, but someone can take care of you." Aunt Su ran over and Su Mo slapped his forehead. The only woman he could not do anything about in his life was his mother. Staring at Xing Biao fiercely, he finally touched his seven inches.