Su Mo's anger gradually rose. His lips were pursed, and his eyes were filled with little sparks of anger.

  "I left my hometown very early. After so many years, I really long for a family. Damn, I'm a little pretentious, but I don't feel so empty when I think of home. Don't worry, I'm rough and have a bad temper. I am impatient, I also go into gangsters, and I am also involved in messy things, but I know that a couple must be loyal to live a life together. I promise that after getting married, I will be loyal to you. I will not engage in third parties, I will not cheat, and I will not hit you. I won't scold you. After marriage, the property will be pooled together. I will give you a better life. I will make money and you will spend it as you please. But there is only one condition, and that is loyalty. I will be loyal to you. You You must also be loyal to me. You must not stand in two different places, sleep on the same bed with me, and think about others."

  Xing Biao took a puff of cigarette, touched the tea cup to stop it from being hot, and pushed it to Su Mo.

  "Don't worry about my career. Although I still do more underworld business now, I am already bleaching my life. I opened a bodyguard company, and I also have shares in the nightclub sauna manager. I won't be rich in the next few years, but I I promise that in a few years, your life will be better."

  The waiter brought the cakes, which were exquisite and delicious.

  "You eat. By the way, and what, I don't discriminate against you because you are a little cripple. Aunt Su has been introducing you to me. I know that you are a competitive person who is very competitive and will not give in. Your personal charm is better than your external charm. I admire you very much. You are physically disabled but your will is not strong. A cripple can get a doctorate and study abroad. You are very awesome. No one is perfect, just a little lame is a little lame. I will take good care of you. I don't dislike you. "

  Damn it, if he continues to endure it, he will be a fool who is missing ten threads!

  No matter how high-minded you pretend to be, or whether you pretend to be a cultured person, whether you talk or not, it's all up to you.

Chapter 7

  He slapped the table, grabbed the cup of hot tea and threw it over.

  "Open your dog eyes and see, which leg of me is lame? Those two holes are for venting anger. They are decorations. Are they placed on your winter melon head for good looks? Didn't you see that my feet are wrapped in gauze? Is it? I'm sprained at this time, sprained, do you understand!"

  Xing Biao watched the teacup flying over and quickly hid. He got angry all of a sudden. He was also a boss, and someone poured hot tea on him.

  He turned around and slapped the table, and heard Su Mo yelling at him, "I have a sprain, a sprain, do you understand?"

  ah? It's over, he mistook someone's sprain for a cripple. He also said that he doesn't dislike people being lame? Isn't this a personal attack? No wonder people are angry. His own observation was not good, which made others angry.

  After slamming the table, if he was about to yell out, he swallowed it back, turned it around in his stomach a few times, and then passed it out as a fart.

  "What's going on? You still want to slam the table and yell at me?"

  Su Mo narrowed his eyes. Look at Xing Biao.

  Xing Biao retracted his hand.

  "Well, I didn't say anything."

  I retorted quietly, but I didn't say anything. Just slapped the table.