15 | ,...I Feel.

"I don't want to live in a world where you're not in it, fight

"I don't want to live in a world where you're not in it, fight." — Soul Rivers.

ANTHONY • ALSINA.

As the world around me began to blur, I fought to stay conscious, clinging desperately to the thread of life

As the world around me began to blur, I fought to stay conscious, clinging desperately to the thread of life. The pain radiating from my chest threatened to overwhelm me, but through the haze of agony, one thought burned bright: I couldn't let him win.

Summoning every ounce of strength I had left, I reached out, grasping for anything within my reach. My fingers brushed against something solid—a shard of glass from the shattered window and then my phone. Fuck. Soul. She must be worried sick.

With a surge of adrenaline, I seized the makeshift weapon, driving it toward him with all the force I could muster. The shard sliced through the air, finding its mark with a sickening thud.

His eyes widened in shock as pain erupted across his face, his grip on my chain faltering. Seizing the opportunity, I pushed myself away from him, scrambling to my feet despite the searing pain that shot through my chest.

Ignoring the protests of my battered body, I stumbled toward safety, the sound of sirens wailing in the distance. With each step, I fought to stay upright, determined to survive the ordeal and put an end to the nightmare once and for all. With every ounce of willpower, I pushed forward, driven by a primal instinct to survive. The world around me spun in a dizzying whirl as I staggered toward the nearest shelter, the taste of blood still thick in my mouth.

The sound of approaching sirens grew louder, a beacon of hope cutting through the darkness that threatened to consume me. I focused on the distant wail, drawing strength from the promise of rescue that it carried.

As I reached the safety of a nearby alleyway, I collapsed against the cold concrete, my breaths coming in ragged gasps. With trembling hands, I reached for my phone, fumbling to dial for help but instead, it dialed her. Fuck, why did it dial her? She didn't need to hear this.