13 | For You, I

You ever been so in love that every breathe you take was formed from their love? — Ingeniousmindoftune

You ever been so in love that every breathe you take was formed from their love? Ingeniousmindoftune.

{ side note: this will be one of 5 chapters with two point of views.}

SOUL • RIVERS

As the last guest left, the studio grew quiet, enveloping us in a cocoon of intimacy

As the last guest left, the studio grew quiet, enveloping us in a cocoon of intimacy. I couldn't contain the giggle that bubbled up within me, the excitement of the evening still tingling in my veins. "Okay, and I say, you're definitely getting pussy tonight," I teased, feeling a rush of playfulness as I locked eyes with him.

Pulling him closer by his chain, I reveled in the closeness between us, his laughter mingling with mine as our lips met in a tender kiss. "Is that right?" he chuckled, his grin lighting up his face in the dimly lit room.

Nodding eagerly, I leaned in to capture his lips again, my hand tracing lazy patterns down his chest. As he flicked his tongue over my bottom lip, warmth flooded through me, his touch sending shivers down my spine. "I'm so glad you had a good time tonight," I murmured against his lips, my voice filled with affection. "Like I said, It's been a rough few months, and I just wanted to see that beautiful smile of yours."

My nod of agreement filled  with a sense of contentment, knowing that he had succeeded in bringing me joy. "I did, and I really appreciate you for doing this," I confessed, his sincerity touching my heart.

"And I can't wait to see where this takes us," he continued, his words igniting a spark of excitement within me. "I'm ready to see where this takes you. Your music being played, your name being every where from radio to tv. You deserve more than one award, you deserve the world."

A wide grin spread across my face at his words, my heart swelling with pride and anticipation. "I'm falling for you so hard," I admitted, my enthusiasm bubbling over.

In the embrace of our closeness, a surge of purpose and determination coursed through me. "I'm ready to conquer this world with you," I whispered against his lips, the longing and appreciation evident in my voice. "And take this industry by storm," Anthony was more than just a friend—he was my confidant, my partner in crime, and the man who made my heart race with excitement. Having him by my side was a wish fulfilled, a dream come true.