12 | HEIGHTS

"Promise I won't tell nobody how you got this side of me shinin through

"Promise I won't tell nobody how you got this side of me shinin through." — Anthony August.

Anthony August.

"Somethin' about your hands on my body

"Somethin' about your hands on my body. Feels better than any man I ever met. Somethin' 'bout the way you just get me. I try and I don't cause I can't forget. You got a feeling, a soul that I need in my life." She sang as she ran her hands over my back while I prepared dinner.

Her touch ignited a cascade of sensations, each brush of her fingertips sending a shiver down my spine. With a tender kiss against my back, she broke the spell momentarily, her voice carrying a hint of uncertainty. "How does that sound? I'm still working on the lyrics," she confessed. Setting aside the fork, I turned to meet her gaze, hoisting her effortlessly onto the counter with a playful grin. "Sing it again," I challenged, my eyes dancing with anticipation.

A soft laugh escaped her lips as she traced patterns across my chest, her voice a seductive melody in the air. "Somethin' about your hands on my body," she sang, her lips finding mine in a tender kiss. "Feels better than any man I've ever met," her whispered confession sent a jolt of desire coursing through me.

As I felt myself succumbing to the arousal, she chuckled softly, gently pushing me away. "Oh my God," I chuckled in response, unable to contain the rush of emotions. "What's got you laughing?" I teased, unable to resist the playful banter. With a coy smile, she bit her lip before gracefully sliding off the counter, her movements purposeful. "Wait, what are you doing?" I questioned, taken aback by her sudden change in demeanor. Ignoring my protests, she silenced me with a glance, swiftly removing the barrier between us.

As my dick sprung free, her eyes widened in surprise, a playful grin tugging at her lips. "Impressiveee," she murmured, her gaze fixed on me with a mixture of admiration and desire. Caught off guard by her boldness, I couldn't help but tease, "like what you see?" Her laughter filled the room as she took me into her hands, a challenge gleaming in her eyes. "Only one way to find out," she purred, her touch sending waves of pleasure coursing through me.

Her tongue danced around the tip of my shaft, coaxing a soft groan from my lips. I gently trailed my hand down her back, eventually gripping a handful of her hair, feeling the electric thrill as she licked and sucked along the sides of my shaft. With each motion of her lips, my groans and moans crescendoed, destabilizing me until I stumbled backward, colliding with the corner of the counter with a curse escaping my lips. "Fuck." A curse escaped my lips, earning a soft banter from her mouth, a mischievous grin spreading across her face as she intensified her efforts, becoming delightfully messy with her ministrations. "Fuck. That nigga a fuckin' fool, shit," I breathed, lost in the moment.